Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] UNEAK Asset (FREE 0.04 BTC Bounty) - page 6. (Read 1062 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 5
Cant wait to start ..
Cant wait for the bounty campaign

you sound almost as excited as me Smiley

more info coming very soon Cheesy
This sounds interesting, how do I get the freebies ? get back to me please I would like to know more about it, thanks!!!! Roll Eyes Grin Cheesy

The free 1000 tokens will  be given out after the ICO has ended and more info coming soon Smiley
This is a good project!!

it will be a very good project when everything gets going welcome on board Smiley
Activity: 909
Merit: 500
More better airdrop send PM address for high member to void spammer   Cheesy
Just joke guys   Grin Grin
This thread is not even presentable, enticing eveyone with the promise FREE tokens but it seems to be just a trap, asking everyone to post a comment which is against the rule of the forum since it is encouraging everyone to spam.

I was unaware of that rule thank you for bringing it to my attention i have changed it now

I just want to help people that is my aim and i thought reward my first people with 0.02 BTC worth of my tokens for free sorry if has offended you in anyway Sad
and in no way is it a trap or that wasnt intended if thats what it seemed like Sad

is that allowed what i have changed it to now or is that still against the rules?

PS I like the look of your ICO Smiley
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
We are giving away 1,000 UNEAK Tokens to 100 People watch this post for more info Smiley

how to get reward UNEAK Huh
Aw I am way to late for those free tokens.

you are not you will get the free tokens after the ICO congratulations Smiley
Activity: 245
Merit: 10
Cant wait to start ..
Cant wait for the bounty campaign
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
This thread is not even presentable, enticing eveyone with the promise FREE tokens but it seems to be just a trap, asking everyone to post a comment which is against the rule of the forum since it is encouraging everyone to spam.
Uneak token, sound interesting. Up for freebi.

it will only get more interesting Smiley

we will give out more info on the free tokens after the ICO welcome onboard Smiley
...and how u send reward (tokens) to us?

It is top secret information as you can understand. May be readers involved, may be some aliens. May it is so secret that even ICO date time members and details will be secret. May be even topic starter does not know anything ....

Exactly that's it OP also don't what is concept of this project and they will offer this token to public or not. But that is funny to see why he started this topic even this is top secret.

All the secrets are in my head and a couple of other special People Smiley and I dont want to release any info until everything is set up and ready to go

Tokens will be offered to the public i can tell you that Smiley
We need more info about this coin?!

more info coming soon subscribe on our website to hear news first 

also you will receive 1000 uneak after ICO

all details will be given out after the ICO to the first 100 people who reply Smiley
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
FIRST 100 People to Comment below will get 1000 uneak tokens each from the Reward's Bounty Smiley
Really ? How to find out that got it ?
I am waiting for more information.
Activity: 1
Aw I am way to late for those free tokens.
Activity: 8
Uneak token, sound interesting. Up for freebi.
This sounds interesting, how do I get the freebies ? get back to me please I would like to know more about it, thanks!!!! Roll Eyes Grin Cheesy

More info will be available very soon hopefully before end of February we want everything in place before we release any info Smiley

also

More info on your free tokens will be available after ICO Smiley
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

It is top secret information as you can understand. May be readers involved, may be some aliens. May it is so secret that even ICO date time members and details will be secret. May be even topic starter does not know anything ....

Exactly that's it OP also don't what is concept of this project and they will offer this token to public or not. But that is funny to see why he started this topic even this is top secret.
Activity: 39
We need more info about this coin?!
Activity: 490
Merit: 102

Pages:
Jump to: