Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] UNEAK Asset (FREE 0.04 BTC Bounty) - page 4. (Read 1062 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 0
when ico start?...and
ico end?...
no info about that...
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Reserved spanish translation. Please confirm if you need it

we haven't decided if we will need it translating yet but if we do Spanish is reserved by you  Smiley

The project idea is good, so dev show us how you plan achieve this, somebody said that some great things are born from a great idea expressed in few words so go ahead and make this project grows 

That is our plan glad to have you on-board Cheesy
Ok let me know when you need the translation. Thanks
Activity: 193
Merit: 5
I think your project is interesting and good. with a noble purpose, I'm sure many will participate with you, can you still participate in your project? and is ico already started?

ICO will be announce shortly Smiley and welcome lets save the world together Smiley
Activity: 1
Good luck for your token!

I would like to see more information about Uneak.
dear manager says to me. how can I join your campaign?

you sir are already in welcome aboard Cheesy details on how to get free UNEAK will be posted soon Smiley
Activity: 21
this project is quite interesting.. hope to be a success..
Activity: 340
Merit: 111
I think your project is interesting and good. with a noble purpose, I'm sure many will participate with you, can you still participate in your project? and is ico already started?

we haven't decided if we will need it translating yet but if we do Spanish is reserved by you  Smiley

The project idea is good, so dev show us how you plan achieve this, somebody said that some great things are born from a great idea expressed in few words so go ahead and make this project grows 

That is our plan glad to have you on-board Cheesy
Activity: 28
dear manager says to me. how can I join your campaign?
The project idea is good, so dev show us how you plan achive this, somebody said that some great things are born from a great idea expressed in few words so go ahead and make this project grows 
Activity: 32
Im in! Waiting to see how it goes!

Glad to have you here Smiley i think everyone is waiting to see how it goes i just can not wait to give out all the information Cheesy

Thanks! Just subscribed on the website. I'm a bitcoin website owner. Alexa Rank 105,000. Message me
Nice! Is there still room to get in on this coin?

Lots of room Cheesy Welcome Cheesy

all information on how to get your free tokens will be released after the ICO dont forget to visit the website in description to get more free UNEAK Tokens Smiley
Nice! Is there still room to get in on this coin?
Please send me some of this new exciting coin. Can't wait to find out more.

You will get 1000 UNEAK after ICO welcome aboard Cheesy
Please send me some of this new exciting coin. Can't wait to find out more.
Hello, I want to participate and get the free UNEAK Smiley

congratulations your in details on how to get your free tokens will be after  the ICO Cheesy
Hi! I like the  top secret informationand free UNEAK fee tokens Smiley Hope Im in. Many thanks.

it wont be top secret for much longer just putting couple more things to do starting to get exciting now Smiley
Im in! Waiting to see how it goes!

Glad to have you here Smiley i think everyone is waiting to see how it goes i just can not wait to give out all the information Cheesy
This looks promising, intriguing and just plain awesome way to market it!!  Makes me feel like I should be trading these only in my FightClub!! Woops shouldn't have said that! Shhhh Tongue

Tongue Thanks glad you like it Cheesy i like to be different to others Smiley and everyone is not going to stop talking about it when more info is released Cheesy

Welcome on board Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: