Pages:
Author

Topic: 🦄🦄🦄[ANN][ICO] UNICORNGO — ONLINE GAME 🦄🦄🦄 - page 12. (Read 16631 times)

copper member
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
Hello,UnicornGo is builded on Universa platform? Why it's token is eth's erc20 token?

Because UNIVERSE is not operating yet. we will migrate as soon as it start to work stable
copper member
We’ve partnered with a company (separate team) that lists crypto currencies on crypto exchanges.

https://steemit.com/ethereum/@unicorngo/attention-important-information
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Hello,UnicornGo is builded on Universa platform? Why it's token is eth's erc20 token?
Activity: 252
Hi guys , i just want to ask regarding exchanges they are planning for UnicornGo to get listed on?
It may be better if they plan to negotiate for all exchanges, if they are listed on all exchanges, it can easily become popular in the market because of this. If they become popular, some investors will be curious about this project, and they will invest.

Agree, better to be at all exchanges it's will attract more investros  and speculators.
Activity: 320
Hi guys , i just want to ask regarding exchanges they are planning for UnicornGo to get listed on?
It may be better if they plan to negotiate for all exchanges, if they are listed on all exchanges, it can easily become popular in the market because of this. If they become popular, some investors will be curious about this project, and they will invest.
Activity: 224
Activity: 224

If you wan't to know more about the game you need learn whitepaper dude, there is only one way!
copper member
Activity: 154
is that Candy token is ERC-20?
Yes it is. The game is based on Ethereum and Universa and has its own currency — CANDYCOIN.

Oh, thanks a lot. Maybe you can tell more about game?
Yes it is. The game is based on Ethereum and Universa and has its own currency — CANDYCOIN.

copper member
From 22.02.2018 to 28.02.2018 — 0.0015 Eth per Candy
Is it the last price with all discounts?

Last best price. No crowdsales planned after 28 feb
Activity: 168
From 22.02.2018 to 28.02.2018 — 0.0015 Eth per Candy
Is it the last price with all discounts?
What's the main game idea? Grow your unicorn and what next?
Activity: 42
As you may guess, weekends are not on agenda for team, in the nearest year!
We do work hard to bring you The Next Big Thing in Decentralized Gaming!
(https://www.financemagnates.com/thought-leadership/next-big-thing-decentralized-gaming-meet-unicorngo/)

http://promo.unicorngo.io/images/doc_2018-02-25_14-07-30.gif

and some more fun for you folks!
http://promo.unicorngo.io/tech-demo/

yet more to come!

Very cool looks. Your designers have done a good job.  Smiley I think this should appeal to most users.
Nice view! I asked about same question more pages ago (alpha or beta version), and there are this! Good job team, keep up the good work!
I like it so much!Great job, guys!
copper member
All unicorns will be pretty much unique. Because their look and abilities are based on GENES.
Take a look at my post #930
When do want to release the first beta of the game? I want to play it
They  going to start the full game, no betas. People wait for the unicorns.
Only one is not very clear how the developers plan to realize the idea of creating individual characters.
They will in any case be repeated,
For example, if there are a million users, do you really for everyone, will make a personal unicorn?
Personal game characters? OMG thats good idea, and why do you that its hard to make million different unicorns?
When do want to release the first beta of the game? I want to play it
copper member
Now lets talk seriously, what is your projects soft cap?

It have been passed long ago. We have enough funds to release game soon.
hardcap is 4 mln

Pages:
Jump to: