Pages:
Author

Topic: 🦄🦄🦄[ANN][ICO] UNICORNGO — ONLINE GAME 🦄🦄🦄 - page 16. (Read 16631 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
How do we know this isn't a scam? ... I ask because I am willing to invest a lot of money (I want that rare unicorn!! Sadly I can't afford a legendary) but how do I know that my investment will be secure once I've bought CANDY coins with my Ethereum? Maybe they suddenly disappear? And the Whitepaper makes it very clear that the developers are not responsible for any loss whatsoever, for any reason...

In all projects in documents there is such an item. In any case, all the risks of investing are borne by the investor, so there is in all spheres. I think you'd better write to the developers directly to get answers to your questions.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
can anybody tell me more information about team and how much time are they in the financial sector?)

mane, you can check all information about the project on the website, and there you can find the roadmap and info about the team)

yeah, i know about that, but i got problems with link, i`m put the bottom and nothing(
can you drop me the WP to personal messages, please

Try this link: https://unicorngo.io There is information about the team, personal, you can look at it, see their active profiles in social networks. When the team is open, it inspires confidence.
Activity: 294
can anybody tell me more information about team and how much time are they in the financial sector?)

mane, you can check all information about the project on the website, and there you can find the roadmap and info about the team)

yeah, i know about that, but i got problems with link, i`m put the bottom and nothing(
can you drop me the WP to personal messages, please
Activity: 210

Activity: 476
Merit: 13

Absolutely agree with you about opportinities Smiley But it is gamers opportunities, investor have other opportunity - Unicorn ICO, and make x(number you wish) Grin
It is difficult to disagree with you. Often, the interests of investors and gamers may not coincide.
hello everybody, how are you?
tell me please, when the game press realese? cause on the website it`s written 3 days, is it about the end of ICO or game release?

Hey:) we are pretty good, thank you Smiley You are right, launch is planned on the 1st of March. So all of us are waiting for this date.  Roll Eyes

okay, thank you very much for your help, i`m really waiting for this game, cause i think it`s a very good opportunity for underworkings)
Activity: 280
tell me please, when the game press realese? cause on the website it`s written 3 days, is it about the end of ICO or game release?

Hey:) we are pretty good, thank you Smiley You are right, launch is planned on the 1st of March. So all of us are waiting for this date.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
How will the project’s team receive its reward?
Surely some of the tokens are already crammed for the project team. I am waiting with impassion for 1 May.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
If I look on this project as investor, and make small breakdown, I spotted: Firstly - really big team (75 members, not ever project have this number of people, it's strong moment)

Hopefully it will never happen, I know that ICO statistics is not so good. 95 % are scam projects. But nobody will do a scam project with UNICORNS!!! I will hurt Karma too much  Grin
Yes. Many unsuccessful projects. But there are pumps on them. Not always unsuccessful projects are fraud.

I agree that there are a lot of scams among ICO but not 95% scams. There are a lot of good ICO and very good ICO. And to say that 95% of ICO is scam it is not true.
Here, probably 50 to 50 per cent. Many complain about benches ICO, and so - they just were not lucky. Do not put an end to this.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
How will the project’s team receive its reward?
I still can't find out, how the unicorns are going to look like? Will they be funny and cute or beautiful and gallant? Before today there were the pictures of belly unicorns, but today there appears some other pictures Undecided

In the Instagram, there are some examples of possible images of unicorns. I think in the future there will be something like that.
Yes, unicorns really look cool, cartoon adonorogs look at least powerful. And what will be the living creatures?
Activity: 182
Merit: 1

The big investors pursuing other goals but there are a lot of small investors that buy tokens becouse the idea is interestion for them. And the price of the unicorns will grow. It is a kind of ecomomic game for real money. Like tokens.
Of course. I think if you invest a few thousand dollars, then you do not want to spend everything on buying unicorns.

many are driven only by greed. It is evident that the project is promising and 100% will be pumped. tokens are bought up in the hope of making x10)) lambos and everything else

Everyone has their own goals. I think that in this project you can count on higher profits in the long term.

And it will be interesting to play this game. You can develope you unicorns, create a new one, build your own land and your klans. It has a great opportunities.
Absolutely agree with you about opportinities Smiley But it is gamers opportunities, investor have other opportunity - Unicorn ICO, and make x(number you wish) Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 0

Hopefully it will never happen, I know that ICO statistics is not so good. 95 % are scam projects. But nobody will do a scam project with UNICORNS!!! I will hurt Karma too much  Grin
Yes. Many unsuccessful projects. But there are pumps on them. Not always unsuccessful projects are fraud.

I agree that there are a lot of scams among ICO but not 95% scams. There are a lot of good ICO and very good ICO. And to say that 95% of ICO is scam it is not true.
Activity: 140
How do we know this isn't a scam? ... I ask because I am willing to invest a lot of money (I want that rare unicorn!! Sadly I can't afford a legendary) but how do I know that my investment will be secure once I've bought CANDY coins with my Ethereum? Maybe they suddenly disappear? And the Whitepaper makes it very clear that the developers are not responsible for any loss whatsoever, for any reason...
Activity: 504
Merit: 104

The big investors pursuing other goals but there are a lot of small investors that buy tokens becouse the idea is interestion for them. And the price of the unicorns will grow. It is a kind of ecomomic game for real money. Like tokens.
Of course. I think if you invest a few thousand dollars, then you do not want to spend everything on buying unicorns.

many are driven only by greed. It is evident that the project is promising and 100% will be pumped. tokens are bought up in the hope of making x10)) lambos and everything else

Everyone has their own goals. I think that in this project you can count on higher profits in the long term.

And it will be interesting to play this game. You can develope you unicorns, create a new one, build your own land and your klans. It has a great opportunities.
Activity: 296
Merit: 251
Honestly, I am biased in favor of unicorns. I think this project has some positive qualities besides that. It comes at a good time when niche like tokens have soe traction. Good luck with this, i will pick some up in future.
copper member
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
I think the speech is about one of kitten gen0. the earlier the kitten appeared, the later he was more expensive, I think there will be also. I want to be one of the first owners of unicorns, so it's better to stock up tokens in advance.

there is a special offer on https://unicorngo.io/
all offered unicorns are Gene 0
Pages:
Jump to: