Pages:
Author

Topic: 🦄🦄🦄[ANN][ICO] UNICORNGO — ONLINE GAME 🦄🦄🦄 - page 13. (Read 16631 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Now lets talk seriously, what is your projects soft cap?
Activity: 168
Unicorn Go selling Candies, thats so sweet. Grin
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Only one is not very clear how the developers plan to realize the idea of creating individual characters.
They will in any case be repeated,
For example, if there are a million users, do you really for everyone, will make a personal unicorn?
You always combine unique item #1 and unique item #2. You will get unique item #3, keyword "unique" Cheesy How you can get similar unicorn if you combine different unique unicorns?)
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
Only one is not very clear how the developers plan to realize the idea of creating individual characters.
They will in any case be repeated,
For example, if there are a million users, do you really for everyone, will make a personal unicorn?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I wonder what happens if you get the offspring of unicorns from post 921 and from 923.

I think it will be a tall green and funny unicorn.
cool game of course.
and if, the game will bring income to users, the team is waiting for undoubted success,
such a simple and promising idea of the project!
Merit: 10
When will the exact release date of the game be announced? On what platform will this be done? Most likely the android as the most popular platform.

Very good question. As I understand it, it will be a web version. Because payments are not very convenient to carry out with a smartphone. I hope I'm not mistaken.
It turns out that the game will be released with "cut-down" functions (if only the web version)? I'm not going to travel around the city with a PC to try to see augmented reality. It seems to me that only on mobile devices it will be possible to fully use all the functionality of the game.

It will be good if all the functions will be available on the mobile device. But how I understant this game is not only for game but to earn money buying and selling the unicorns.

as I understand it, the game will embody the idea of growing your own, the only kind of unicorns.
it's very cool, I've never seen anything like it anywhere.
Well done guys.

Yes, it's very interesting and interesting. I would like to know if the team plans to conduct any marketing activities so that as many people as possible can learn about the game?
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
I wonder what happens if you get the offspring of unicorns from post 921 and from 923.
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
If I look on this project as investor, and make small breakdown, I spotted: Firstly - really big team (75 members, not ever project have this number of people, it's strong moment)
I hope the number of people in the team will positively affect the result.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
When will the exact release date of the game be announced? On what platform will this be done? Most likely the android as the most popular platform.

Very good question. As I understand it, it will be a web version. Because payments are not very convenient to carry out with a smartphone. I hope I'm not mistaken.
It turns out that the game will be released with "cut-down" functions (if only the web version)? I'm not going to travel around the city with a PC to try to see augmented reality. It seems to me that only on mobile devices it will be possible to fully use all the functionality of the game.

It will be good if all the functions will be available on the mobile device. But how I understant this game is not only for game but to earn money buying and selling the unicorns.

as I understand it, the game will embody the idea of growing your own, the only kind of unicorns.
it's very cool, I've never seen anything like it anywhere.
Well done guys.
Activity: 770
Merit: 504

I believe that the opportunity to earn money by breeding unicorns is the key highlight of this project.

Certainly. I think that this should make the main emphasis when promoting the game. Everyone is interested in games with inside economy.
copper member
Activity: 128
OOOoooo... Isn't it beautiful. I can't identify if it is a girl or a boy Cheesy But frankly said, I'm going to miss that belly babes.

Dont Worry! We are in game tooooooo  Kiss
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
The team consists of 26 members and two advisors. But there not much information about every member, so that's difficult to understand, who's an economist of the project. If someone knows, - give us this information.

Actually we're 75 and growing!
Are there any vacancies in your team?
Merit: 2

DO NOT OPEN ON EXPENSIVE MOBILE INTERNET! TRAFFIC!
http://promo.unicorngo.io/

Brought you some pics I was able to steal from artist's table! Hope they didnt notice!
OOOoooo... Isn't it beautiful. I can't identify if it is a girl or a boy Cheesy But frankly said, I'm going to miss that belly babes.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11

Brought you some pics I was able to steal from artist's table! Hope they didnt notice!
I'm probably not the best gene engineer  Grin

Dude, your unicorn is 100% pregnant  Grin
Activity: 364

I'm probably not the best gene engineer  Grin
copper member

copper member
The team consists of 26 members and two advisors. But there not much information about every member, so that's difficult to understand, who's an economist of the project. If someone knows, - give us this information.

Actually we're 75 and growing!
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
can anybody tell me more information about team and how much time are they in the financial sector?)
Why financial sector? I think it is important experience in game design and blockchain.

This is a financial game with an internal economy. Knowledge of finance is very important here.  Smiley

The main idea of the game not only to play but to earn money, creating new unicorns buying and selling unicorns developing the land and the clans. It is necessary to know finances to create a game.
We have written above that the project team consists of 75 members. In fact, it does not greatly affect its popularity. Personally I'm going to invest in the project as a player.
Activity: 728
Merit: 130

I agree that there are a lot of scams among ICO but not 95% scams. There are a lot of good ICO and very good ICO. And to say that 95% of ICO is scam it is not true.
Time will tell. Many even large projects have much to do and new projects, even more so.
Pages:
Jump to: