Pages:
Author

Topic: 🦄🦄🦄[ANN][ICO] UNICORNGO — ONLINE GAME 🦄🦄🦄 - page 22. (Read 16631 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10
They want to form an exchange market for exchanging inner gaming resources. And what are that resources? Candies? Or you could even exchange unicorns?
Activity: 187
Aren't they adorable? Middle one my favorite guy.

Very cool looks. Your designers did a great job. How many variants will there be in the game?
Why all unicorns mouth position is not symmetrical with respect to the face?  Cheesy
Good question! )) I think you could try to fix it, breeding new absolutely symmetrical unicorns! Good luck. Wink
Activity: 182
I have a question to the UNICORNGO team - tell me please more about THE GENE LAB I didn't understand this statement.
Activity: 174
This project looks very serious.  Can you explain to me.  What makes your token stand out from other tokens?   Thankfulness.

shortly - Real demand. As it needed ingame.
While bitcoin is absolute useless - our tokens are for buying candies for unicorns! How about that?
Sounds great! Useless bitcoin and buying candies for unicorns. I like both - candies and unicorns. Investing right now!
Activity: 187
Hi! Is there a minimum amount that is necessary to become an investor of this project. Thanks in advance!
Hi! As I understood there is no minimum amount to become an investor of this project, so I think you could buy as many tokens as you wish.
copper member
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
This project looks very serious.  Can you explain to me.  What makes your token stand out from other tokens?   Thankfulness.

shortly - Real demand. As it needed ingame.
While bitcoin is absolute useless - our tokens are for buying candies for unicorns! How about that?
Activity: 174
Activity: 280
https://www.reddit.com/r/UNICORNGO/

Subscribe for latest Articles. Upvoting appreciated!

Be sure to subscribe and I will as far as possible advertise your project! You need additional advertising!

I am sure that any project needs additional advertising. Let's make sure that as many people as possible can learn about the project. I think this will be useful for us, too.
NO min amount to INVEST, you can buy 1 coin if you want
10-20+ should be fine to start playing!
What exactly i will able to do with so many candycoins?

I think we will find this out when the game will be released. For now you can just guess but better to buy more coins for a good price, so you could have a fast start on release Cool
If there is a information that "10-20+ should be fine to start playing" then it is already known exactly on what it can be spent, right?

There is still no information about this. But hopefully it will be enough to buy couple of unicorns and some land to grow candies
Activity: 378

It is very good that you have accounts in different social networks. More people will know about the project and its idea. I subscribe for news it will be interesting.
Activity: 393
Merit: 103
TERA smart money [Adviser 1056]

Be sure to subscribe and I will as far as possible advertise your project! You need additional advertising!
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
This project looks serious.  Can you tell me please?  What about  profits token holders get through investment?   Gratitude.

You can profit if you buy tokens now for discounted price, because after 1-st of March it will be more expensive! Also you can profit with purchasing unicorns and breeding them Smiley

The first option for investors, the second for gamers. Everyone can earn as he likes.  Smiley

But investor may became a gamer and buy uncorngo for tokens. The price of unicorn will grow from the time. This is deversification - buy tokens and buy uncorns.
Activity: 10

Hello! =)

I'm reading and upvoting everything published there =)

Listen, I have a problem... I want to invest but my partner thinks that UnicornGo might be a scam.

Can you tell me how we can be sure that UnicornGo is legitimate? If I buy Candycoins, how do I know my investment will be safe?

Thanks in advance!
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 11

I think we will find this out when the game will be released. For now you can just guess but better to buy more coins for a good price, so you could have a fast start on release Cool
If there is a information that "10-20+ should be fine to start playing" then it is already known exactly on what it can be spent, right?
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Aren't they adorable? Middle one my favorite guy.

A stern look and wings are more like axes behind. Yes, he's good  Cool
Activity: 826
Merit: 109
What major languages will the project be in? And in how many languages ?? Will not it be in English only?

the site has a translation into 9 languages. Perhaps the game will be the same or so) The main thing is that the project supports English and Russian Cool

Activity: 364
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: