Pages:
Author

Topic: 🦄🦄🦄[ANN][ICO] UNICORNGO — ONLINE GAME 🦄🦄🦄 - page 18. (Read 16631 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 629
Huh?? Greed has nothing to do with this. If they end up running away with everyone's Ethereum, and don't deliver a product, you'll be crying just as much as I. I love the idea of a decentralised UnicornGo game with AI and augmented reality! And of course if they're offering a great deal during presale, I want that too - Gen0 unicorns will be valuable.

But I just want some assurance that this isn't a scam.
Have you studied the project yourself? And what kind of guarantees, at least in theory, can be obtained?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
tell me please, do you have a referral system? how will it work? like the others or yours will be different?

Yes the project has a referral system. You can check it in your cabinet after registration, or follow this link https://unicorngo.io/referral Wink

okay, thank you for the information)
do you participate in the project and use your referral link? successfully?
Activity: 393
Merit: 103
TERA smart money [Adviser 1056]
so i checked the WP, and i don`t have any questions about the game and competition with Cryptokittens, but i wanna know about your own blockchain?

The fact is that there is no own blockchain of the project yet. The blockchain of the Etherarium is used. Perhaps with the increasing popularity of the game developers will reflect on this
Activity: 826
Merit: 109

absolutely agree with you. but this is already a matter of strong hands. hold only hold tokens
Will this be due to the fact that the token or unicorns will rise in price?

I'm sure that the tokens are imitated as well as the unicorns. If the project conducts a large advertising campaign for all online publications
Activity: 280
tell me please, do you have a referral system? how will it work? like the others or yours will be different?

Yes the project has a referral system. You can check it in your cabinet after registration, or follow this link https://unicorngo.io/referral Wink
Activity: 210
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
so i checked the WP, and i don`t have any questions about the game and competition with Cryptokittens, but i wanna know about your own blockchain?
many are driven only by greed. It is evident that the project is promising and 100% will be pumped. tokens are bought up in the hope of making x10)) lambos and everything else
I read the WP and I think that in this project, all the same, the emphasis is on the game itself, not on speculation. I'm happy about this, because I'm already fed up with projects where the product is used only for speculation.

For me, Unicorns are more interesting than crypto-kittens. Because the Unicorns have a better genetic component. just unicorns are nicer to me
Activity: 182
Merit: 1

I can see, u use google translator Grin zaireresovala = i'm intrested in this game ? And you mean game opportunities ? or what ? You can try to earn money on ICO
Not everyone knows English well but they want to communicate.
Yes, I don't say anything. I only spotted russian (?) word, which didn't translated, and try to correct it, for other members understand correctly.
Activity: 728
Merit: 130

I thought it's a symbol of the business world in general for business that cross a billion dollar evaluation or something like that.
Rapid growth rates are also considered one of the important attributes of this concept.
Activity: 476
many are driven only by greed. It is evident that the project is promising and 100% will be pumped. tokens are bought up in the hope of making x10)) lambos and everything else
I read the WP and I think that in this project, all the same, the emphasis is on the game itself, not on speculation. I'm happy about this, because I'm already fed up with projects where the product is used only for speculation.
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
Unicorn is a trend now everywhere ... even in the crypto world  Smiley
Not surprising. They are unique and noble. Besides, they look beautiful.

I can see, u use google translator Grin zaireresovala = i'm intrested in this game ? And you mean game opportunities ? or what ? You can try to earn money on ICO

Do not worry! you want to support Unucorn GO whether you are using an interpreter or not. This is a good deed

The big investors pursuing other goals but there are a lot of small investors that buy tokens becouse the idea is interestion for them. And the price of the unicorns will grow. It is a kind of ecomomic game for real money. Like tokens.
Of course. I think if you invest a few thousand dollars, then you do not want to spend everything on buying unicorns.

Everyone has their own goals. I think that in this project you can count on higher profits in the long term.

absolutely agree with you. but this is already a matter of strong hands. hold only hold tokens
Activity: 280

The big investors pursuing other goals but there are a lot of small investors that buy tokens becouse the idea is interestion for them. And the price of the unicorns will grow. It is a kind of ecomomic game for real money. Like tokens.
Of course. I think if you invest a few thousand dollars, then you do not want to spend everything on buying unicorns.

Everyone has their own goals. I think that in this project you can count on higher profits in the long term.
Activity: 476
Merit: 13

Activity: 728
Merit: 130

Yes. Buying a unicorn looks more fun than an investment.
It would be interesting to listen to the opinion of the one who earned on such projects.

Interesting ICO, can i join on it?

Of course! Register on the official website of the project https://unicorngo.io/
Do you want to purchase tokens or support a project in the Bounty campaign ??
Activity: 686
Merit: 227
I remember Vitalik wearing a t-shirt with a unicorn on it. Is this in any way inspired by his action? Tongue
I think this is one of the symbols of the cryptocurrency world.
Pages:
Jump to: