Pages:
Author

Topic: 🦄🦄🦄[ANN][ICO] UNICORNGO — ONLINE GAME 🦄🦄🦄 - page 21. (Read 16631 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Sorry to ask this - believe me, I'm just as excited about this game as anyone - but I have to ask:

How do we know this isn't a scam? ... I ask because I am willing to invest a lot of money (I want that rare unicorn!! Sadly I can't afford a legendary) but how do I know that my investment will be secure once I've bought CANDY coins with my Ethereum? Maybe they suddenly disappear? And the Whitepaper makes it very clear that the developers are not responsible for any loss whatsoever, for any reason...

Hope someone can help! Thanks.
If there are doubts, do not hurry. What prevents you from waiting for the moment when the platform will work and you see that other players buy and use unicorns? Or do you need it urgently?

Greed will not allow him to do it later. Smiley He wants to buy them now at a very low price and get rich on unicorns, but he doesn't recogniz the fact that unicorns are not for growing wealth, they are for the soul Roll Eyes

It's important to remember: money is dirty pieces of paper, unicorns are magic and a dream. What do you choose, dirt or dream?

Huh?? Greed has nothing to do with this. If they end up running away with everyone's Ethereum, and don't deliver a product, you'll be crying just as much as I. I love the idea of a decentralised UnicornGo game with AI and augmented reality! And of course if they're offering a great deal during presale, I want that too - Gen0 unicorns will be valuable.

But I just want some assurance that this isn't a scam.

Hopefully it will never happen, I know that ICO statistics is not so good. 95 % are scam projects. But nobody will do a scam project with UNICORNS!!! I will hurt Karma too much  Grin
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
This project looks very serious.  Can you explain to me.  What makes your token stand out from other tokens?   Thankfulness.
It reminds me some job interviews  Cheesy
Activity: 14
Unicorn is a trend now everywhere ... even in the crypto world  Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
I remember Vitalik wearing a t-shirt with a unicorn on it. Is this in any way inspired by his action? Tongue
I think this is one of the symbols of the cryptocurrency world.

I thought it's a symbol of the business world in general for business that cross a billion dollar evaluation or something like that.

Yea I think that's right. I remember reading something about Binance becoming the fastest unicorn company ever. Pretty great outcome.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I remember Vitalik wearing a t-shirt with a unicorn on it. Is this in any way inspired by his action? Tongue
I think this is one of the symbols of the cryptocurrency world.

I thought it's a symbol of the business world in general for business that cross a billion dollar evaluation or something like that.
Activity: 269
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Activity: 10
Sorry to ask this - believe me, I'm just as excited about this game as anyone - but I have to ask:

How do we know this isn't a scam? ... I ask because I am willing to invest a lot of money (I want that rare unicorn!! Sadly I can't afford a legendary) but how do I know that my investment will be secure once I've bought CANDY coins with my Ethereum? Maybe they suddenly disappear? And the Whitepaper makes it very clear that the developers are not responsible for any loss whatsoever, for any reason...

If there are doubts, do not hurry. What prevents you from waiting for the moment when the platform will work and you see that other players buy and use unicorns? Or do you need it urgently?

Greed will not allow him to do it later. Smiley He wants to buy them now at a very low price and get rich on unicorns, but he doesn't recogniz the fact that unicorns are not for growing wealth, they are for the soul Roll Eyes

It's important to remember: money is dirty pieces of paper, unicorns are magic and a dream. What do you choose, dirt or dream?

Huh?? Greed has nothing to do with this. If they end up running away with everyone's Ethereum, and don't deliver a product, you'll be crying just as much as I. I love the idea of a decentralised UnicornGo game with AI and augmented reality! And of course if they're offering a great deal during presale, I want that too - Gen0 unicorns will be valuable.

But I just want some assurance that this isn't a scam.

Activity: 151

Activity: 280

Activity: 168

Well, the hurry is only because the presale ends on the 28th, and if you are a backer, by buying a 10 Ethereum worth of CANDY, you get the Rare Unicorn package. But only if you buy in the presale.
Developers well done)
Are able to create demand. Try to communicate with the team directly if you are a large investor.
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
Aren't they adorable? Middle one my favorite guy.

Cute. But these unicorns resemble behemoths with horn Cheesy
Activity: 151

I have not seen any Internet project giving any guarantees. Everything is always built on faith in the project and trust. Tomorrow bitcoin can cost $ 3 and a unicorn $ 20,000, maybe vice versa. nobody knows, but who wants to earn - risks. After all, few people believed that bitcoin would cost $ 20,000 when it cost $ 10.

Well, the hurry is only because the presale ends on the 28th, and if you are a backer, by buying a 10 Ethereum worth of CANDY, you get the Rare Unicorn package. But only if you buy in the presale.
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

I don't UnicornGo team member, and don't work with them as autsource, but I can tell my holl opinion Smiley Don't scare, invest and hodl, and you will happy Smiley
Activity: 378
NO min amount to INVEST, you can buy 1 coin if you want
10-20+ should be fine to start playing!
What exactly i will able to do with so many candycoins?

I think we will find this out when the game will be released. For now you can just guess but better to buy more coins for a good price, so you could have a fast start on release Cool
If there is a information that "10-20+ should be fine to start playing" then it is already known exactly on what it can be spent, right?

There is still no information about this. But hopefully it will be enough to buy couple of unicorns and some land to grow candies

I think when the platform will be done and start to work everything will become clear. It necessary to try the platform to understand how it works.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
https://www.reddit.com/r/UNICORNGO/

Subscribe for latest Articles. Upvoting appreciated!

Be sure to subscribe and I will as far as possible advertise your project! You need additional advertising!

Every ICO need avdertisement. For this perpose exists a bounty. That more people know about ICO.

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
One out of the most interesting informations is that for elaboration of the gadget concept there was invited the designer from Tesla company. Willn't it be amazing with such a respectable prof? Can't wait to see the result!

It's amazing that I learned about this project a few days ago. How did you know that the designer from Tesla will be invited? Although it sounds promising)

I fully agree - the project is very interesting and absolutely perspective. The information about Tesla designer is quite recent and the source of it is member of UnicornGo crew Anna Smith.
Hello, Sir. Are there any news about former Tesla designer working in UnicornGo ? Really ? I missed this moment. It will be interesting. thank you
copper member
Activity: 128
They want to form an exchange market for exchanging inner gaming resources. And what are that resources? Candies? Or you could even exchange unicorns?
Unicorns, Land plots

Land is needed to place Candy Tree! Candy tree is needed to get power candies! Power candies needed to ...
please Read WP  for more info:
https://unicorngo.io/UnicornGo_White-Paper_en.pdf
Pages:
Jump to: