Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] United Traders: ⚡️ The High-End Solutions in Trading Technology ⚡️ - page 40. (Read 79645 times)

copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112

I call it real decentralization! So great news. As far as I know no projects ever offer to manage their funds to the ordinar people
Can you tell me please, every one can join this training or not?

I think this is only in real not in internet. So you need to be there, I think in Moscow.
Do not they have an online training site? Maybe this is the channel on Youtube?
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
The maximum purchase amount - will be announced between 6:00 and 09:00 GMT on November 30 at https://uttoken.io/ in our official Telegram channel: https://t.me/uttokenofficial

I tried this telegram but it is not working. Why???
There is statement:
User @uttokenofficial not found.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
possible content is designed for the Russian audience?
Yes. I think,after a short time they will translate the content for other languages.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
I think this is only in real not in internet. So you need to be there, I think in Moscow.
there will be any live broadcast on youtube or twitch maybe? If it is, i will watch it

I think no, because for today's conference there was also no online broadcast.
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
there will be any live broadcast on youtube or twitch maybe? If it is, i will watch it
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
the moon
I have browsed the whole internet space, but I did not find the content with United Traders educational programs in English.
yes, this is because the product was originally created for the Russian market, but i think after this ICO, content will be available for all folks around the world
Activity: 154
And than Aurora platform is better than bittrex or polo?
Activity: 490
I hope the training will be more on the practical side than on the theoretical, in my opinion it is more useful
I personally hope that training becomes a killing feature on the platform like additional options for the users. It will attrect new users not to bittrex or polo, but to Aurora platform
possible content is designed for the Russian audience?
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

Yes, it's sadly. In any case, after they become famous, they will have many followers in any social network.
When we see the video from the conference  Cry
as i know they are already famous beacause got own fund, trade platform and  magazine

This company is well-known. I remember I heard about them once when my friend from Russia told me his story how he became a trader. Just Google United Traders and you will see several dozens of links about this organization. They are too strong to create bubble projects. I will invest into the ICO, but in December.
There are also a lot of video on YouTube about UTT. Really solid project

I have browsed the whole internet space, but I did not find the content with United Traders educational programs in English.
Meanwhile, I have met the information that can be helpful in translating.
https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/6373554?hl=en
But I think this thing have to do founders.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251

I call it real decentralization! So great news. As far as I know no projects ever offer to manage their funds to the ordinar people

For sure, on Etnerdelta tokens will appear first of all.
Yes, sure, etherdelta will instant add pair utt/eth. And we also know about hitbtc. Ill waiting for some news from developers
Practice is always helpful, but it's not small money
Activity: 518
the moon
I hope the training will be more on the practical side than on the theoretical, in my opinion it is more useful
I think the students will not do everything themselves
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112

If you look throug the previous pages you will find the post of the dev that tokens will be available on HitBtc just after ICO ends
This is good new for every investor. Do you know something about listing on another exchanges?
For sure, on Etnerdelta tokens will appear first of all.

Just look what news I found:

In January, 2018 they organize the so-called Day trading — an intensive online session with the two best traders of the company. It is hard to believe but graduates have the opportunity to manage the company's funds in millions of USD!

Probably they conduct very high-quality training if then they allow their students to manage such serious sums.
a Day trading means only one day. I dont think 1 day, even very intensive training, is enough. If it is some weeks so it would be better
Just look what news I found:

In January, 2018 they organize the so-called Day trading — an intensive online session with the two best traders of the company. It is hard to believe but graduates have the opportunity to manage the company's funds in millions of USD!

If you look throug the previous pages you will find the post of the dev that tokens will be available on HitBtc just after ICO ends
This is good new for every investor. Do you know something about listing on another exchanges?
Pages:
Jump to: