Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] United Traders: ⚡️ The High-End Solutions in Trading Technology ⚡️ - page 42. (Read 79645 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 253
Does anyone know if there is an English video series available for United Traders? I'd like to know more about them.

The hard cap is roughly 50 million in Euros, at the current price of Ethereum. But it is trending upwards.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
Why 28 sales and marketing team and only 6 developer?
Do you think that a team of 6 developers is not enough to work effectively?

We all know what will happen if a team put more emphasis on marketing over developing product. The salary of marketing and sales people depends either on the development team, or we as the investor. I rather prefer the former choice.
I agree, but in the case of UT, do not worry about it. The team is professional. Only a small part of the team is listed on the site, this is teamlide. That's enough to understand the big picture.

The activity of United Traders pleasantly surprises me. Here is the graph that shows how many students they plan to take next year:
https://uttoken.io/static/media/indicator-8.151298cf.png

And here is the graph that tells about how many people will use their special United Traders mega dictionary containing all the terms that refer to trading, money, crypto and mining.
https://uttoken.io/static/media/indicator-7.b63992a4.png
Activity: 896

And United Traders have already sold almost all amounts of pre-sale tokens they planned. The received investments will be directed for the best diverse directions — development, marketing and advertising, product team, legal aspects, etc. There will be 100 million tokens in whole. The risk of investments we can do is minimal:
http://icorating.com/project/703/United-Traders
how much funds they are need to reach hard cap?

I looked at white paper and see that max is 65 000 000 tokens for sale.
500 is 1 eth. So all together 130 000 eth is hard cap i think with pre sale.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
and I believe that additional advertising in social networks will not be superfluous
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
the moon

an additional PR will never be superfluous, especially if a company will attract a certain investor who has not yet heard about it
im agree with you, but developers and founders no need extra PR in socail media
then where should they do PR? in theaters and opera? or maybe in churches??  Cheesy
social media is good tool so why devs no need PR there?
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite

an additional PR will never be superfluous, especially if a company will attract a certain investor who has not yet heard about it
im agree with you, but developers and founders no need extra PR in socail media
Activity: 196

Yes, it's sadly. In any case, after they become famous, they will have many followers in any social network.
When we see the video from the conference  Cry
as i know they are already famous beacause got own fund, trade platform and  magazine
I agree. I think they should publish articles about project in magazines. So more people can hear about project.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
the moon

Yes, it's sadly. In any case, after they become famous, they will have many followers in any social network.
as i know they are already famous beacause got own fund, trade platform and  magazine
vite

And United Traders have already sold almost all amounts of pre-sale tokens they planned. The received investments will be directed for the best diverse directions — development, marketing and advertising, product team, legal aspects, etc. There will be 100 million tokens in whole. The risk of investments we can do is minimal:
how much funds they are need to reach hard cap?
Activity: 1064
I think he has already seen that information and it is not enough
maybe, but i can see there that the fund showed a 50%  profitability in USD for its investors, it is huge by the way

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Good news for those, who is not yet ready to invest into this promising ICO over 70 Ethereum. In several days, on November, 30 you can buy fewer tokens of United Trades. However large investors still have 4 days to get 30% discount!
vite

I do not think so, as a rule, every ico needs marketing in social networks, so many people can learn about the project.
im agree with you, but as you cen see there no any social media bounty campaign:)
vite

I do not think so, as a rule, every ico needs marketing in social networks, so many people can learn about the project.
im agree with you, but as you cen see there no any social media bounty campaign:)
Activity: 966
saw some videos from the United Traders conference, it looked very nice. very glad to take part in your bounty campaign. very serious project, i think it is going to be a great experience for all the participants
Hey, could you give a link to the video, because I can't find it on YouTube. Sadly, there is no live broadcast from the conference.

Well I have not yet found video from United Traders conference. Just by chance I have met the link to their photo review of the event. It seemed to me it will be cool to share it with everybody!
https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%21ANb3roPEhyqrU4w&id=7080240681613F29%2150080&cid=7080240681613F29

Activity: 896
I think members with a higher rank are more experienced and more effective.

I believe in this project for the reason that these guys may lose everything that they have already if something goes wrong. Their company has been working steadily for over 6 years in financial markets, and they have never offended anyone, people trust them. United Traders team consists of successful people with a good reputation.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
I think the developers need to  hire an admin to manage telegram as most question are not answer over there. Many who knows about this company has testified how good there are but I think its has to proved it know what is doing by managing the telegram very well.  At telegram people communicates with each other easy than other channels. Good luck to this project.

Yes. Many investors first looking what is going in telegram group, if it active than it good sign!
Just see twitter:
https://twitter.com/uttoken

and you need really more retweets! You have only 5-7 retweets... It is a pity that you don't have twitter bounty.
looks like this project dont need to promote in social media and have no social media campaigns
vite
Just see twitter:
https://twitter.com/uttoken

and you need really more retweets! You have only 5-7 retweets... It is a pity that you don't have twitter bounty.
looks like this project dont need to promote in social media and have no social media campaigns
Activity: 154
I think members with a higher rank are more experienced and more effective.
Pages:
Jump to: