Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] United Traders: ⚡️ The High-End Solutions in Trading Technology ⚡️ - page 41. (Read 79645 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Just look what news I found:

In January, 2018 they organize the so-called Day trading — an intensive online session with the two best traders of the company. It is hard to believe but graduates have the opportunity to manage the company's funds in millions of USD!
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
And when tokens go to the stock exchange?
just after ICO is finished. I think it will be in the first days of January

We can't know exactly. Etherdelta will be for sure but about another usually we need some time after ICO, 2 weeks or 1-2 months.
If you look throug the previous pages you will find the post of the dev that tokens will be available on HitBtc just after ICO ends
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
is it very bad for the company?
what is the expected value on the exchange?
No one knows. If the whales which bought tokens on the preSale with bonuses start selling the price will drop
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
Hello guys. What is your hard cap on pre-sale and main sale?
what is the expected value on the exchange?
Activity: 518
the moon
almost in all projects tokens come out only after the main sale, so be patient
this helps protect investments from dumps
And on which exchanges
HitBtc will be the first one. Etherdelta also will be by default because UTT is erc20 token
Activity: 896

We can't know exactly. Etherdelta will be for sure but about another usually we need some time after ICO, 2 weeks or 1-2 months.

Yes, it's sadly. In any case, after they become famous, they will have many followers in any social network.
When we see the video from the conference  Cry
as i know they are already famous beacause got own fund, trade platform and  magazine

This company is well-known. I remember I heard about them once when my friend from Russia told me his story how he became a trader. Just Google United Traders and you will see several dozens of links about this organization. They are too strong to create bubble projects. I will invest into the ICO, but in December.
There are also a lot of video on YouTube about UTT. Really solid project
Activity: 966

Yes, it's sadly. In any case, after they become famous, they will have many followers in any social network.
When we see the video from the conference  Cry
as i know they are already famous beacause got own fund, trade platform and  magazine

This company is well-known. I remember I heard about them once when my friend from Russia told me his story how he became a trader. Just Google United Traders and you will see several dozens of links about this organization. They are too strong to create bubble projects. I will invest into the ICO, but in December.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
Does anyone know if there is an English video series available for United Traders? I'd like to know more about them.

The hard cap is roughly 50 million in Euros, at the current price of Ethereum. But it is trending upwards.
Did't see the video in English. You can try to watch with subtitles.

It is a pity but I can't see in youtube English subtitles. Only russian.
Merit: 111
vite

Take into consideration there are good bonuses for those who buying on preSale. So the overall hard cap will be less then 130k eth
man im asking about price for 1 token if i will buy with btc, ltc or fiat
Just see twitter:
https://twitter.com/uttoken

and you need really more retweets! You have only 5-7 retweets... It is a pity that you don't have twitter bounty.
looks like this project dont need to promote in social media and have no social media campaigns
I do not think so, as a rule, every ico needs marketing in social networks, so many people can learn about the project.
The media coverage in this project very huge. I see the UTT ads all over the Internet. Of course it is the target ads but it is working
Activity: 196
Does anyone know if there is an English video series available for United Traders? I'd like to know more about them.

The hard cap is roughly 50 million in Euros, at the current price of Ethereum. But it is trending upwards.
Did't see the video in English. You can try to watch with subtitles.

I looked at white paper and see that max is 65 000 000 tokens for sale.
500 is 1 eth. So all together 130 000 eth is hard cap i think with pre sale.
you know something about how much is 1 token if you buy it for bitcoins or ltc or fiat?
Take into consideration there are good bonuses for those who buying on preSale. So the overall hard cap will be less then 130k eth
Merit: 111
vite

I looked at white paper and see that max is 65 000 000 tokens for sale.
500 is 1 eth. So all together 130 000 eth is hard cap i think with pre sale.
you know something about how much is 1 token if you buy it for bitcoins or ltc or fiat?
Pages:
Jump to: