Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] United Traders: ⚡️ The High-End Solutions in Trading Technology ⚡️ - page 66. (Read 79645 times)

copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112
Are you going to artificially maintain the value of one token? If so, how are you going to do that?
The price dictates the market, the value of the token determines the popularity of the platform. I see no point in artificial regulation.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Are you going to artificially maintain the value of one token? If so, how are you going to do that?
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
I just received a payment of btc from the United Traders campaign program,  Grin I hope UTT tokens will be worth more than ICO prices, thanks for BTC payments in the first week,  Wink
they are pay btc every week for bonty campaign?
No, the reward you get at the end of the company
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite
I just received a payment of btc from the United Traders campaign program,  Grin I hope UTT tokens will be worth more than ICO prices, thanks for BTC payments in the first week,  Wink
they are pay btc every week for bonty campaign?
Activity: 390
Merit: 106
Mining-Cryptocurrency.ru
How many % of the purchase of tokens by the investor is charged for the Referral program ICO? (https://unitedtraders.com/partnership/)
And what is the reward for referrals for ICO? UTT tokens or USD?
copper member

As far as I understand, using tokens can be invested in other projects of the platform. Investments for investment are also a good way)
Are you talking about other UT project or project which will have partnership with UT?
They have a platform for investment in several areas, stocks, bonds, IPO and others. From current offers there are such companies as Airbnb, ForeScout Tech, Palantir.
vite

I'm sure he will rise in price!! Don't worry))
Ofc price will rise but not soon after ICO.
I'm sure he will rise in price!! Don't worry))
vite

As far as I understand, using tokens can be invested in other projects of the platform. Investments for investment are also a good way)
Are you talking about other UT project or project which will have partnership with UT?
Activity: 713
Merit: 252
The roadmap is just huge! Do you plan to take part at some crypto conferences to promote your project and attract investors?

I want to see that happening as well because it helps proving you guys are all real. It's exhausting to find out whether all those profiles might exist in the first place and whether it's actually true that that person is working for your project. Go to large conferences, talk about your project and people will have less problems with trusting you and investing.
Her guy! You can check all the data, there is a white paper where everything is written, I think for you it will not be difficult to spend some time to study more.

Ok I write a whitepaper and that alone proves everything is legit? Are you serious? Put some names on it and say "here we are, everything is real". LOL. Go and make your investment decisions that way. You know what? I have a whitepaper for you. I will send it to you and you can send me some money please.
vite
I think right after ICO token price will be cheaper than on ICO
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
vite

Yes. And so because of this many banks starting afraid crypto coins. They don't know what to do. And even governments afraid crypto coins.
On crypto market you must get profit in btc, not in fiat. Because if cant profit vs btc than better just buy and hodl btc
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
No one can promise profit, you know?
You are a bit wrong. Bank can give you 8% per year Grin
On the cryptocurrency market, you can always earn more than a Bank! you can do 100 and 1,000 per year, and the Bank you will never be able

Yes. And so because of this many banks starting afraid crypto coins. They don't know what to do. And even governments afraid crypto coins.
I did not find the answer to my question on the site. Is it possible to entrust its funds on a platform to an experienced trader?
no, you have to carefully read the white paper, it says all
vite

And what's the problem?? I can change the crypto currency on the money at any time, or even to pay crypto currency for the goods!
You can have profit versus usd but btc will rise faster. You know what i mean?
copper member

In any case, on this project you can earn much more than any bank gives.
As i know there is no dividends. So we cant earn money only holding tokens
of course, the marker can buy anyone!
Excellent. If there is a smaller commission to withdraw from the exchange in the UT tokens, in comparison with others, I'm just delighted with this project!)
Activity: 621
Merit: 507
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
Are you going to add only top rated exchanges to Aurora platform such as HitBTC, Bittrex, Poloniex, Kraken (Exmo, Wex for Russian segment) or do you also consider smaller ones like Liqui, Yobit, Cryptopia?

On the cryptocurrency market, you can always earn more than a Bank! you can do 100 and 1,000 per year, and the Bank you will never be able
But on crypto market you dont wanna make profit in fiat. You must do this versus Bitcoin
And what's the problem?? I can change the crypto currency on the money at any time, or even to pay crypto currency for the goods!
vite

But on crypto market you dont wanna make profit in fiat. You must do this versus Bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: