Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] United Traders: ⚡️ The High-End Solutions in Trading Technology ⚡️ - page 62. (Read 79645 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 108
The approach to the ICO and bounty campaing overall show off the transperenty of the team!
This is russian ICO!! All the Russins ICO faied. At least the price falls down just after ICO in all rus projects!
Wanna say other startsps from other countries dont fall down in a price after ICO?

Bitcoin is bullish so every token or coin fall in the price

So it better to buy Bitcoin and take profit, but not to get another shitputin_coin from Russians.

(*) ...but BTC is for clever, and Anatoly and his balalyaka-coin are crafted for natural born lamers.

The fact that you can on other coins to get more profit than bitcoin! So how can they give more rooted because they have less capitalization!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
The approach to the ICO and bounty campaing overall show off the transperenty of the team!
This is russian ICO!! All the Russins ICO faied. At least the price falls down just after ICO in all rus projects!
Wanna say other startsps from other countries dont fall down in a price after ICO?

Bitcoin is bullish so every token or coin fall in the price

So it better to buy Bitcoin and take profit, but not to get another shitputin_coin from Russians.

(*) ...but BTC is for clever, and Anatoly and his balalyaka-coin are crafted for natural born lamers.

Activity: 490
I see this project launched a lot of advertising! I think it is very good
could you give the links to some projects ads?
I saw an ad in ICO the trekkers, as many contextual advertising on the Internet
Ok I ll check it. The team is very big and I want to evaluate what quality of ads they created
I would not say so, in recent years the credibility of Russian developers less than others! And that's a fact

Here let me a bit disagree with this. This is a group of real professional guys that have already proved one thing: they know really much about crypto market and can work there smartly. As it is known, the campaign works with the Aurora (Windows) multi-market platform, which supports operations on the NYSE, NASDAQ, BATS, ARCA, CME, CBOE, CBOT, EUREX, MOEX, SPBEX and Kraken.
as far as I know in future other top crypto exhanges will be added. And I aloso hope the Aurora will be available not only for Windows users but also for the iOs and android users
Activity: 630
I see it too. The devs will collect enough money for sure

I am more than sure that the collected money will be spent for the project development. Today Russian traders have no right to offer people some bubble projects. Believe in their success and support them.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
Ok I ll check it. The team is very big and I want to evaluate what quality of ads they created
I would not say so, in recent years the credibility of Russian developers less than others! And that's a fact

Here let me a bit disagree with this. This is a group of real professional guys that have already proved one thing: they know really much about crypto market and can work there smartly. As it is known, the campaign works with the Aurora (Windows) multi-market platform, which supports operations on the NYSE, NASDAQ, BATS, ARCA, CME, CBOE, CBOT, EUREX, MOEX, SPBEX and Kraken.
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite

Oh my God. Why do you think so?!! It all depends on the team, the idea, the alpha/beta versions of the product etc! It has nothing to with the location
the location of the company depends on the jurisdiction of this company
Oh guys..You are living in the different world probably if argue to my statements. Ok. Fine with you
Only you live in differen world if you think if the location of the project is the decesive element of its success
oh man cmon!!Ok lets say if the project idea is the same but in the first one the founders are from the UK and in another from Russia - the 1st project will collect much more noney for sure!!!!
Oh my God. Why do you think so?!! It all depends on the team, the idea, the alpha/beta versions of the product etc! It has nothing to with the location
Activity: 406
Merit: 29
I see it too. The devs will collect enough money for sure
Merit: 10
Oh guys..You are living in the different world probably if argue to my statements. Ok. Fine with you
Only you live in differen world if you think if the location of the project is the decesive element of its success
oh man cmon!!Ok lets say if the project idea is the same but in the first one the founders are from the UK and in another from Russia - the 1st project will collect much more noney for sure!!!!
Wanna say other startsps from other countries dont fall down in a price after ICO? Bitcoin is bullish so every token or coin fall in the price
Not all, but most of the non-russian projects have a much more better chances to be listed on the top exchanges and as a result to get their investors XX
What a crap? What the differences between projects if the idea is great?? I mean no matter where devs from or where their headquter is located
It all depends on the team!! If the team is strong, it will achieve the fact that coins will be listed everywhere
You are right. And no matter from what part of the globe team is.
Wanna say other startsps from other countries dont fall down in a price after ICO? Bitcoin is bullish so every token or coin fall in the price
Not all, but most of the non-russian projects have a much more better chances to be listed on the top exchanges and as a result to get their investors XX
What a crap? What the differences between projects if the idea is great?? I mean no matter where devs from or where their headquter is located
The investors dont like Russian projects, it is a fact and there is no sence to dispute
It all depends on the team!! If the team is strong, it will achieve the fact that coins will be listed everywhere
Pages:
Jump to: