Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] United Traders: ⚡️ The High-End Solutions in Trading Technology ⚡️ - page 61. (Read 79645 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 109
The last time in the trend is the stock exchange, this project has a future
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Could you confirm that that United Traders hire young inexperienced traders for their main trading activities to generate the profits instead of taking quants for data mining? Please correct me if I am wrong.

There are many quants working in the company. We use different types of trading strategies, HFT also, that's why we can't do without quants.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Could you confirm that that United Traders hire young inexperienced traders for their main trading activities to generate the profits instead of taking quants for data mining? Please correct me if I am wrong.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
Guys we can find many good and people in any country. For example Change company paid me for bounty only 10% and they bla-bla-bla many weeks now.
So it all depends. In this project we can all see real working product. So chances for success is very high!
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Hard cap in 65 mln tokens (130k ETH) its only for pre-sale phase? What hard cap in overall with ICO phase together?
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
This is a very promising project, have been following it closely since the beginning.
Yes, it's really a very promising project! I can only say good words. The promised duties are fulfilled, for now. I am sure that everything will be fine in the future! Wink
Activity: 476
Merit: 108

it doesn't mean anything buterin also Russian)
Lol man, buterin not russian since 10 years old. Stop call him russian please
These developers also are no longer in Russia, so the question is closed, you're wrong, their arguments
Merit: 10
This is a very promising project, have been following it closely since the beginning.
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite

Lol man, buterin not russian since 10 years old. Stop call him russian please
The last time is not credible Russian developers, maybe this is not so correct me
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
You may worry about anything in this project except developers)) They are really great and you can evaluate their work downoloaded the demo Aurora platform
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
The last time is not credible Russian developers, maybe this is not so correct me
vite

They also have such people but I suppose they are not well known media persons)
SO you can check in their linkedin every previous project for evety team member
I see this project launched a lot of advertising! I think it is very good
I see it too. The devs will collect enough money for sure

I am more than sure that the collected money will be spent for the project development. Today Russian traders have no right to offer people some bubble projects. Believe in their success and support them.
It would be very cool if they took in your team someone from Europe or America!
They already have such people. check the full list of the team and look at advisors
they need to team reputable developer
They also have such people but I suppose they are not well known media persons)

I am more than sure that the collected money will be spent for the project development. Today Russian traders have no right to offer people some bubble projects. Believe in their success and support them.
They already have such people. check the full list of the team and look at advisors
they need to team reputable developer
vite

But they are all from Russia and CIS. He talking about EU member. It can promote UT in english community

FYI

Actual Statistic from real investors, but not Anatoly's bla-bla-bla:

https://news.crunchbase.com/news/us-vcs-steer-clear-russian-startups/

US VCs Steer Clear Of Russian Startups

Hello Zero!
venture capital and ICO investments are different field and it is incorrect to comare that
Activity: 224
FYI

Actual Statistic from real investors, but not Anatoly's bla-bla-bla:

https://news.crunchbase.com/news/us-vcs-steer-clear-russian-startups/

US VCs Steer Clear Of Russian Startups

Hello Zero!
Pages:
Jump to: