Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 VANYWHERE – World’s #1 Skill-sharing Platform on the Blockchain 🚀 - page 14. (Read 8931 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
So vanywhere reached the soft cap right?

Yeah they did.

Any links for this claim?As i dont see any official news regarding that.

They will announce it on their social media when they reach it. ICOs like to brag about it Smiley

Or maybe they are waiting for right time to announce it.Timing is important too i think,even tho i dont understand why would someone stall news about reaching soft cap.But if they are indeed doing that,im sure they have good reason.

There could be a bunch of reasons why a business wouldn't want to disclose info like that. After all, it's a competitive market...

Usually news about reaching soft cap helps with sale, as people feel more safe to invest,especially those that couldn't decide whether to invest or not

That's true, it helps to boost peoples confidence. It's like you see your fellow man invest and you don't want to be left out Cheesy

Hehe I agree - you would want to be on the same boat. But I think they've def reached it.

I just tried to find some news but all I could find were some videos. So no update regarding this.
Activity: 224
How can i apply as a Skiller?

What the process behind this?

I think haveto sign up and reviewed by community.

Not just by  community,there will be verification process done by Vanywhere team as well.You cant be too secure,and you only want legit people on the platform.

Maybe the initial Skillers had to go through all of this - but the team will have a lot of work if the platform really kicks-off.

The team will be there just for support so the main part of quality control will have to be done by the community, especially if the platform grows. The community and some good ol' common sense.

I found this on their site -

"While everyone can apply to be a Skiller, not everyone will be accepted. After filling out a profile application, it is up to the Vanywhere community to audit, review and approve all Skillers. These community members will receive a rating based on the quality and quantity of Skillers who they approve. In exchange for their participation, community members will be rewarded with VANY tokens."

so it means it's up to the community.
Activity: 224

Yeah they did.

They will announce it on their social media when they reach it. ICOs like to brag about it Smiley

Or maybe they are waiting for right time to announce it.Timing is important too i think,even tho i dont understand why would someone stall news about reaching soft cap.But if they are indeed doing that,im sure they have good reason.

There could be a bunch of reasons why a business wouldn't want to disclose info like that. After all, it's a competitive market...

Usually news about reaching soft cap helps with sale, as people feel more safe to invest,especially those that couldn't decide whether to invest or not

Yes, they would definitely benefit from sharing the news IMO. We'll just have to wait - does anyone know when the sale will end?
Activity: 238

Yeah they did.

That's true, it helps to boost peoples confidence. It's like you see your fellow man invest and you don't want to be left out Cheesy

Hehe I agree - you would want to be on the same boat. But I think they've def reached it.
Merit: 5

Yeah they did.

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Yeah they did.

Activity: 210

Yeah they did.

They have to be careful. There are so many copy-cats around the market and it would be a shame if some of those ruined the project.

Yeah they did.

Not just by  community,there will be verification process done by Vanywhere team as well.You cant be too secure,and you only want legit people on the platform.

Maybe the initial Skillers had to go through all of this - but the team will have a lot of work if the platform really kicks-off.

The team will be there just for support so the main part of quality control will have to be done by the community, especially if the platform grows. The community and some good ol' common sense.
Activity: 247

Yeah they did.

I am sure announcement will soon be.

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

Yeah they did.

Yeah they did.

Activity: 112

Yeah they did.

Activity: 176
How do these advisors contribute to the project?

With their advises...
Activity: 182
Does the skillers price vary depending on the distance of skiller-customer? OR is it fixed?

Did someone answer this? I don't know that it would be based on distance if it is web based...

Not based on distance.
Activity: 210
Pages:
Jump to: