Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 VANYWHERE – World’s #1 Skill-sharing Platform on the Blockchain 🚀 - page 17. (Read 8951 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
How do these advisors contribute to the project?

I guess they have expertise and experience in areas that are close to Vanywhere.

Maybe they worked on similar projects.
Activity: 266

Each advisor contribute in his own way, depend on his background and experience.
Can you specify your question?

I would like to add onto his question.
Usually advisors are just big names that look good on a project, like a trophy.
How can we be sure this is not the case here?

Because this is how we chose them and this is what we want from them.
Have a look in their bio, see the diversity, each one contributes in a different matter.
By the way, even big names are not necessarily a bad things. its a person that you trust that say about your project that its legit, so its also important.
But yet, most of the advisors are working with us on a daily basis and give us from their experience, skills, and connections.

I see one of the new adviros worked at Yelp,so good job on acquiring him!

True,Vanywhere team can use his experience from Yelp,good addition for sure!

How is his contribution in all of this useful?

I would say just the experience of working on huge platforms, that alone would be enough. The knowhow has a big place in consulting.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

Each advisor contribute in his own way, depend on his background and experience.

Have a look in their bio, see the diversity, each one contributes in a different matter.
By the way, even big names are not necessarily a bad things. its a person that you trust that say about your project that its legit, so its also important.
But yet, most of the advisors are working with us on a daily basis and give us from their experience, skills, and connections.

How is his contribution in all of this useful?
Activity: 98

Activity: 276

Activity: 247

Thank you for nice explanations. I will checking bio.
My friend just showed me the app and it looks great!

Was it on IOS?

It had to be, I didn't see that they announced the Android app was out. The app was available on the Apple store a while ago, but then it wasn't anymore so I don't know what's up with that.

They're probably focusing on sale for now, the Android will come...

Will there be a desktop version or just mobile apps?

I imagine it would be useful in certain situations, but is there additional cost involved in the development process?

I sure hope for a desktop version as for some cases it would be much better.

later this year we will release the Android version, and in mid 2019 we will release the web App.

That's great news - especially the confirmation that there will be a web app.
Activity: 364

Activity: 98

it seems to me that the idea is very relevant and will be in demand. please tell me, can I evaluate the skills? and how will ratings be initially allocated? when will the alpha version be released for testing?

Yes, you can evaluate the Skillers.
Rating will be allocated based on engagements with users.
Demo version is out.

I saw that this is currently available on the iOS operating system for apple (I am not sure if it is working app or not just saw it as a downloadable app). Do we already have this for android operating system? I would like to try the said app as skill sharing is a good concept to try on.

Android later this year.
My friend just showed me the app and it looks great!

Was it on IOS?

It had to be, I didn't see that they announced the Android app was out. The app was available on the Apple store a while ago, but then it wasn't anymore so I don't know what's up with that.

They're probably focusing on sale for now, the Android will come...

Will there be a desktop version or just mobile apps?

I imagine it would be useful in certain situations, but is there additional cost involved in the development process?

I sure hope for a desktop version as for some cases it would be much better.

later this year we will release the Android version, and in mid 2019 we will release the web App.
Activity: 294
I just read on their FB page that the Android version will be live later this year so that's some positive news.
The sooner the better   Cheesy
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
it is a great pity that there is no answer to my question. the manager used to be very active and answered questions. I am very interested in the project and I would like to receive answers to questions
Activity: 238

I guess they have expertise and experience in areas that are close to Vanywhere.

Maybe someone from advertising as well... someone that has some extra experience in marketing knowledge.

I like that theyre showing off tgeir team. They know they have some awesome people which boosts community confidence as well.

Maybe someone from advertising as well... someone that has some extra experience in marketing knowledge.
Pages:
Jump to: