Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 VANYWHERE – World’s #1 Skill-sharing Platform on the Blockchain 🚀 - page 23. (Read 8931 times)

Activity: 2016
Merit: 757
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Will there be a separation between "alternative" skills and "traditional" skills?
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
I agree,there are plentu of other platforms where someone can fulfill their philantropic urges,and this way Skillers would be protected,and therefore Vanywhere.

No shame in having a platform that wants to charge for their ''products''. These days people think everything should be for free.
Activity: 98
I agree,there are plentu of other platforms where someone can fulfill their philantropic urges,and this way Skillers would be protected,and therefore Vanywhere.

I agree,there should be some minimum fee,just to stop these kind of things.

By the way,how is sale going,any updates about that?
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Is there a minimum and a maximum price a skiller can set for his services? What would happen if someone decided to work on Vanywhere for free? Would that be possible,to give free help or that kind of thing will be forbidden as it could mess up the market.

Someone asked same question,abiout Skiller working for free.I think those things should be foridden,otherwise it could endanger whole concept.

There would be no profit for the platform in this case, but you could make a nominal fee.

Its not a charity platform.

Spot on man...I mean what are those lame ideas? Working for free on a blockchain platform?

Shouldn't you be free to decide what you want to do with your time, and if you want to ask money for it?

Yes, but if you're using someone elses work to do so...

Would like to have free option but for team nit profitable in maintenance.

Thats true,as you would basically spend other people team /effort to give something for free.So best to leave that out of Vanywhere.
Activity: 224
Sounds interesting. But how can we be sure in the people who are talented, and who are not? In 2 minutes you can't tell everything about the person.

Well you have to risk a couple of bucks to check - but if the reviews are ok maybe it's not such a gamble.
Activity: 185
Is there a minimum and a maximum price a skiller can set for his services? What would happen if someone decided to work on Vanywhere for free? Would that be possible,to give free help or that kind of thing will be forbidden as it could mess up the market.

Someone asked same question,abiout Skiller working for free.I think those things should be foridden,otherwise it could endanger whole concept.

There would be no profit for the platform in this case, but you could make a nominal fee.

Spot on man...I mean what are those lame ideas? Working for free on a blockchain platform?

Shouldn't you be free to decide what you want to do with your time, and if you want to ask money for it?

Would like to have free option but for team nit profitable in maintenance.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Sounds interesting. But how can we be sure in the people who are talented, and who are not? In 2 minutes you can't tell everything about the person.
Activity: 266

Activity: 42
Activity: 294

I think it will be dictated by market.

Definitely by market, you can set whatever price you want but if no one wants to pay.....
Thats why you set affordable prices  Cheesy

Affordable varies greatly based on country and life standards.
True,what's affordable in USA might not be affordable in countries with lower standard
Activity: 126

Or maybe the pay what you think it's worth idea? What do you think about that?

I would support this idea but I'm sure they will need some fee to support the platform itself.

Server costs and subscription/licence costs for sure

Yes money needed for main costs for sure.

And further platform development, lets not forget about that.
Activity: 247

I would support this idea but I'm sure they will need some fee to support the platform itself.

Yes money needed for main costs for sure.
Activity: 2016
Merit: 757
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

Activity: 280

This was probably in discussion somewhere on this thread but I'm going to post it anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTkalk8ZcYMrsDv0SfBVuqA/videos
Activity: 168

I think it will be dictated by market.

Definitely by market, you can set whatever price you want but if no one wants to pay.....

Would be interested to see an open heart surgery for like 25 cents Cheesy
hahaha  Grin
Activity: 182

For free? How do you mean?
Pages:
Jump to: