Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 VANYWHERE – World’s #1 Skill-sharing Platform on the Blockchain 🚀 - page 19. (Read 8931 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
When can we expect android version for testing purposes?Im sure you guys are working hard on that one,but i would really like to try it out.
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
How do you compare Vanywhere to what Experty is trying to achieve? It seems to be a similar concept?

Good question, they aim at the similar thing. But I think Vanywhere must be ahead, since they are in development for 2 years.

We are familiar with Experty.
There are 2 major differences - 1st - we are a market place - means you can search thru all the Skillers in the platform, unlke them.

2nd - our App is live and working in the AppStore.

You can learn a little bit more here -
https://www.reddit.com/r/Qtum/comments/7xmnl6/a_new_qtum_ico_vanywhere_vany/

True,they are behind Vanywhere,i think they just started testing app internally,so Vanywhere is way ahead at the moment.And i hope it will stay like that Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
How do you compare Vanywhere to what Experty is trying to achieve? It seems to be a similar concept?

Good question, they aim at the similar thing. But I think Vanywhere must be ahead, since they are in development for 2 years.

There are 2 major differences - 1st - we are a market place - means you can search thru all the Skillers in the platform, unlke them.

Yes, Vanywhere already has a functioning app - but we would love to see more reviews of the app.
Merit: 100
My friend just showed me the app and it looks great!

Was it on IOS?

It had to be, I didn't see that they announced the Android app was out. The app was available on the Apple store a while ago, but then it wasn't anymore so I don't know what's up with that.

They're probably focusing on sale for now, the Android will come...

Will there be a desktop version or just mobile apps?

I imagine it would be useful in certain situations, but is there additional cost involved in the development process?
There will definitely be more mobile and web applications, but developers will need more time and money to create them. we are wait together

Sure there will be !
They are on our roadmap already  Grin
Activity: 168

Was it on IOS?

It had to be, I didn't see that they announced the Android app was out. The app was available on the Apple store a while ago, but then it wasn't anymore so I don't know what's up with that.

I imagine it would be useful in certain situations, but is there additional cost involved in the development process?
There will definitely be more mobile and web applications, but developers will need more time and money to create them. we are wait together
Activity: 126
I dont mind adds,if they wont be too annoying.Platform gotta make some revenue afterall.

Noone likes adds, but they are necessary evil.

Was it on IOS?

Can we get some screenshots, a review maybe?

I think a lot of people have already asked for this... and still nothing. I'm also keen too see more.

You can see in this two use case videos how it looks like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwx5JIlbs7o

https://youtu.be/hZ_D_sqjvXU

Activity: 98

Activity: 2016
Merit: 757
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Activity: 286

Was it on IOS?

As of now the team released the demo app on the iOS app store for the community to experience the product.  By Q3 and Q4 of 2018 they will have Android launch for growing ecosystem and by Q1 of 2019 finally the web application launch.  The dev team really wanted to use all types of apps for them to cater the needs and connects people seeking and offering skills so you can get personalized results tailored just to you.

I think a lot of people have already asked for this... and still nothing. I'm also keen too see more.
Activity: 224

Was it on IOS?

Was it on IOS?

Was it on IOS?

Activity: 168
Activity: 182
Activity: 182
a very cool application and the project itself, you can see the team's efforts to develop the project.
with pleasure I will support you

The app looks very modern and well optimized!
Pages:
Jump to: