Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 VANYWHERE – World’s #1 Skill-sharing Platform on the Blockchain 🚀 - page 24. (Read 8951 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Is there a minimum and a maximum price a skiller can set for his services? What would happen if someone decided to work on Vanywhere for free? Would that be possible,to give free help or that kind of thing will be forbidden as it could mess up the market.

Someone asked same question,abiout Skiller working for free.I think those things should be foridden,otherwise it could endanger whole concept.

There would be no profit for the platform in this case, but you could make a nominal fee.

Its not a charity platform.

Spot on man...I mean what are those lame ideas? Working for free on a blockchain platform?
Activity: 182
Is there a minimum and a maximum price a skiller can set for his services? What would happen if someone decided to work on Vanywhere for free? Would that be possible,to give free help or that kind of thing will be forbidden as it could mess up the market.

Someone asked same question,abiout Skiller working for free.I think those things should be foridden,otherwise it could endanger whole concept.

There would be no profit for the platform in this case, but you could make a nominal fee.

Its not a charity platform.
Activity: 210

I think it will be dictated by market.

Definitely by market, you can set whatever price you want but if no one wants to pay.....
Thats why you set affordable prices  Cheesy

Affordable varies greatly based on country and life standards.

Of course, for sure....
Activity: 266

Activity: 224

Definitely by market, you can set whatever price you want but if no one wants to pay.....

Affordable varies greatly based on country and life standards.
Activity: 238

If you have a skill that nobody is offering and a market that wants it, you can charge that motherf***** through the roof. We goin' sizzler son! No competition and good reviews = over the top prices.

So true. Can anyone name such a skill?Cheesy I can't even imagine what people would overpay for.
So, will reviews be the only way to measure someone's quality?

AFAIK yes. Based on customer response

I think even Diego Armando wrote this... he hasn't been posting for a while now, though.

If you have a skill that nobody is offering and a market that wants it, you can charge that motherf***** through the roof. We goin' sizzler son! No competition and good reviews = over the top prices.
Activity: 294

Merit: 5

Maybe buy 4 get one free deal?

Why can't it ever be a buy one get 4 free deal? But that free part would imply that a skiller has multiple talents, and all of them are needed by that one person...I just don't see it happening.
Activity: 308

Maybe buy 4 get one free deal?
Activity: 2058
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

AFAIK yes. Based on customer response

Would be interested to see an open heart surgery for like 25 cents Cheesy

Heh Cheesy you can find that on Youtube I think. But for realsies - I wouldn't mind someone helping me out with some computer issues Cheesy I tend to lose a lot of time and nerves for that.
Activity: 126

Activity: 70

Reviews+ratings i think.But i think we could see inflation of high ratings,as everything below 5/5 will activate dispute,from what i understand.
Activity: 98

They will probably have a fixed minimum price. But I don't think the maximum has to be set, the reviews and market will be the ones that will dictate the max price.

I would still set it, otherwise some people with bad intent could ruin the whole business

True,someone very dedicated could try to eliminate competition that way.
Activity: 224
Activity: 2058
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

They will probably have a fixed minimum price. But I don't think the maximum has to be set, the reviews and market will be the ones that will dictate the max price.

I would still set it, otherwise some people with bad intent could ruin the whole business

Would be interested to see an open heart surgery for like 25 cents Cheesy

You know what's the strangest thing? I just watched a news story on TV about a local hospital that is offering video tutorials and video consultations for local doctors, so, us watching heart surgery for 25 cents on Vanywhere is not that far-fetched.  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: