Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 VANYWHERE – World’s #1 Skill-sharing Platform on the Blockchain 🚀 - page 41. (Read 8954 times)

Activity: 276
Merit: 0
I am jst thrilled to see vanywhere because few years back i did my fyp called it myTalent (mvp).

I believe on this idea and Vanywhere.  waiting for the token sale..

Yeah myTalent seems like it has the same idea as Vanywhere

Yeah ,there are few competitors,but i doubt any one of them is at this stage where Vanywhere is ,after 2 years of development.

Thats true,most of them started ICO with only whitepaper and some basic idea,and here we have almost done product.Thats completely different approach.
Activity: 70
I am jst thrilled to see vanywhere because few years back i did my fyp called it myTalent (mvp).

I believe on this idea and Vanywhere.  waiting for the token sale..

Yeah ,there are few competitors,but i doubt any one of them is at this stage where Vanywhere is ,after 2 years of development.
Activity: 98
Sir,

It is not possible that skill of some persons be over complicating to shared over applications?
Maybe get offended some professor?

I found this on their Vaynwhere subReddit: " A Skiller doesn’t necessarily have to be an expert or a professional, they just need to have a skill that they’re really good at, and want to share with the world. Skillers set their own price per minute for live chats, or a project fee for offline gigs. " So it's not necessarily for professionals.

Yeah,it wouldnt make much sense if its only for  professionals,this way you allow loarge amount of people to make some  extra income by doing something that they are good at.
Activity: 2058
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
How is the skiller check done?
I mean, anyone can claim to be a master of anything, and as such scam and even hurt people
Activity: 168

I believe on this idea and Vanywhere.  waiting for the token sale..

Really? Thats cool man.
Activity: 182
I sure hope android will come soon,because here in europe most people use that.

It will come man, don't worry.
Yes, but since its not strictly mentioned, better to ask than to assume

Yes, assumption is a mother of all fuckups.
Sir,

It is not possible that skill of some persons be over complicating to shared over applications?

I found this on their Vaynwhere subReddit: " A Skiller doesn’t necessarily have to be an expert or a professional, they just need to have a skill that they’re really good at, and want to share with the world. Skillers set their own price per minute for live chats, or a project fee for offline gigs. " So it's not necessarily for professionals.

You just have to know something about stuff and thats it.
Activity: 210
Skills anywhere, this is such a mind blowing project. Imagine the access to everyone's skills. That's just awesome  Cheesy

Yes, so true. Whenever you're really stuck you can always rely on having someone to help you out.

I am not sure it't that easy because problems are very often of very individual nature. Finding someone who can solve your exact problem might turn out to be difficult more often than not

That is very true, but maybe some people have come across similar situations and can give you a hand quickly so you don't have to lose hours watching YouTube.

and let's not forget the experience. Some people may not have encountered that specific problem but have the experience in similar situations to help you solve it more quickly than you would by yourself.

Then he gets to be an experienced skiller Cheesy

doubt someone would put n00b in his description

Noobs are possible everywhere.
Activity: 266
Skills anywhere, this is such a mind blowing project. Imagine the access to everyone's skills. That's just awesome  Cheesy

Yes, so true. Whenever you're really stuck you can always rely on having someone to help you out.

I am not sure it't that easy because problems are very often of very individual nature. Finding someone who can solve your exact problem might turn out to be difficult more often than not

That is very true, but maybe some people have come across similar situations and can give you a hand quickly so you don't have to lose hours watching YouTube.

and let's not forget the experience. Some people may not have encountered that specific problem but have the experience in similar situations to help you solve it more quickly than you would by yourself.

doubt someone would put n00b in his description

Activity: 238
Sir,

Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Sir,

Activity: 406
Merit: 13
I sure hope android will come soon,because here in europe most people use that.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251

Activity: 167

Activity: 126
Will there be a way to rate skill level of a skiller?

Of course there will be,after you finish the service,you rate the Skiller.If you rate him below 5/5,dispute is opened automatically.

Why would bellow 5/5 automatically open a dispute? It seems somehow unnecessary.

You would have to write a loong review for a dispute to be valid - that should trigger it IMO and nit just less than 5/5. Weed out the lazies.

Something like that could work,yeah,otherwise it could get abused.
Pages:
Jump to: