Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 VANYWHERE – World’s #1 Skill-sharing Platform on the Blockchain 🚀 - page 42. (Read 8954 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Will there be a way to rate skill level of a skiller?

Of course there will be,after you finish the service,you rate the Skiller.If you rate him below 5/5,dispute is opened automatically.

Why would bellow 5/5 automatically open a dispute? It seems somehow unnecessary.

You would have to write a loong review for a dispute to be valid - that should trigger it IMO and nit just less than 5/5. Weed out the lazies.
Activity: 2058
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Yes, but since its not strictly mentioned, better to ask than to assume
Activity: 266
Is there some sort of escrow in place between the skiller and the customer?
Some sort of buyers protection?

Isn't that something platforms like this do by default? I don't think that nowadays serious project would even consider not handling that issue.
Activity: 168

Of course there will be,after you finish the service,you rate the Skiller.If you rate him below 5/5,dispute is opened automatically.

Isnt that a bit too harsh towards Skillers,that unless you rate them perfectly,dispute starts?

I agree, that seems pretty stupid.
Activity: 182
Does Vanywhere take a percentage of sale for themselves? And if so, how much?

Good question, they surely do take some part.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Does Vanywhere take a percentage of sale for themselves? And if so, how much?
Is there some sort of escrow in place between the skiller and the customer?
Some sort of buyers protection?
Activity: 210
I would love to see some more videos/examples of using the app - so far I've seen fashion and travel (only for NY) advice... would love to see more Smiley

I haven't seen that one. Is it something new? Can you post it here?

Yeah some link would be good.
Activity: 210

Why would bellow 5/5 automatically open a dispute? It seems somehow unnecessary.
I would love to see some more videos/examples of using the app - so far I've seen fashion and travel (only for NY) advice... would love to see more Smiley

I haven't seen that one. Is it something new? Can you post it here?
Activity: 238
Activity: 280

Why would the criteria be less than 5/5? Then there would be no need for grading up to 5.

Thats what team member said here on the forum.I guess we have to wait for detailed explanation from him,exactly how that gonna work.

Waiting for Diego Armando then with some exact information regarding this. Maybe there will be 5 overall ratings for several things you could actually keep out for - like some people truly do have some awesome skills, but they don't really know how to teach others that well. However, I don't think that is material for dispute.
Activity: 84

Why would the criteria be less than 5/5? Then there would be no need for grading up to 5.

Thats what team member said here on the forum.I guess we have to wait for detailed explanation from him,exactly how that gonna work.

Activity: 126

Isnt that a bit too harsh towards Skillers,that unless you rate them perfectly,dispute starts?
Activity: 84

Activity: 98

I think someone from the team said that there will be rating system.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Very good and promising project, we will follow the development. I read your document and i really liked it I'll participate in private presale.Write for what period you will send tokens to investors?
Activity: 126
According to the roadmap,beta is planned for Q2 2018.Is it going to be opened one,where everyone can join and test it?

Yes, beta should def be for free or at least for a symbolic price.

I would say even some giveaway for most active participants would be nice
Pages:
Jump to: