Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 VANYWHERE – World’s #1 Skill-sharing Platform on the Blockchain 🚀 - page 46. (Read 8954 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Is there a KYC process for skillers?

That would be smart move,people woul feel safer if they know Skiller went trough KYC first

They explained earlier that they are going to have a rigorous verification process.

Are there any ICO and blockchain related skills?

Yes! crypto is a very popular vertical. You are welcome to sign up as well! - https://vanywhere.com/become-a-skiller
How do you plan to regulate a high skiller influx in lets say China or India?

influx?
Does the skillers price vary depending on the distance of skiller-customer? OR is it fixed?

Each SKiller sets his own price and he can always change it
How long does it take for a skiller to be added to the platform, from the moment he signed up?
Is it immediate or does he need some verification?
it might take some time because few community members are reviewing each profile and decide whether to approve him to the platform.
Is there a KYC process for skillers?

Yes, together with community based review mechanism.
Are there any reviews available for the app?

I think there is something on icobench,but question is how legitimate that is.

I can see that app is currently in preview status on apple store.

What does it mean,that it will be available for download soon?

Its already live on the AppStore!
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/vanywhere/id1162055025?ls=1&mt=8
project vanywhere this project look have work program a powerful and ambitious .. I see from the concept of this project is very clear and this project potential .. I will continue to observe the project, and hopefully this project can run as applied .. of the team was good and very professional .. I hope all target achieved and this project can get a lot of investors .. I will not pass through the launch of the project

Thanks !
Join our Telegram! - https://t.me/vanywhere
Are there any reviews available for the app?

Join our telegram and ask the community members that using it!
Yes please, what are the bonuses.
If the bonus is too big, it could cause a price crash after it hits an exchange

No not too big. Max is 30% for presale
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Who takes responsibility if something goes wrong?

For example customer follows skillers directions,and there's trouble because of it

Vany as a platform has to distance itself from those claims. There's no way they can check if what the skiller is offering is legit, and without the possibility to check that, the platform cannot be responsible for any harm caused by it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Who takes responsibility if something goes wrong?

For example customer follows skillers directions,and there's trouble because of it
Activity: 266
Wow guys, I'm impressed. I'll be looking forward to seeing your app full release. I wonder why no one created the same platform without crypto years ago..

who knows, maybe the creators of Vanywhere tried to create it without crypto and it just didn't work out well, so they found a better business model.
Merit: 10

The Skiller can decide whether he wants to give up to 5 minutes free. Its good in order to check if they match. And in case that the 5 minutes free was enough for the whole service the user can tip the Skiller and everyone will be happy  Grin

How do you prevent people from abusing this 5 minute grace period?

We don't. its up to the Skiller to give them. If the Skiller notice that the user is not serious he can end the call immediately.

I see. Is the call charged per second or?

It's probably paid per second yeah.

I hope there will be option for some fixed amount too,so Skillers dont drag the call just to get more money.

Well,in that case you can always rate him lower if you see he is doing that.

Thats true,that could be the way to sort those Skillers who would try to take the advantage of that,simply telling them to pick up the pace ot he will get wloer rating,or even better,wait for him to finish and then rate him lower.
Activity: 2058
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Wow guys, I'm impressed. I'll be looking forward to seeing your app full release. I wonder why no one created the same platform without crypto years ago..

There are some web based solutions, but an app is more practical
Activity: 7
Activity: 276

The Skiller can decide whether he wants to give up to 5 minutes free. Its good in order to check if they match. And in case that the 5 minutes free was enough for the whole service the user can tip the Skiller and everyone will be happy  Grin

We don't. its up to the Skiller to give them. If the Skiller notice that the user is not serious he can end the call immediately.

I hope there will be option for some fixed amount too,so Skillers dont drag the call just to get more money.

Well,in that case you can always rate him lower if you see he is doing that.
Activity: 98

Activity: 126
Is there some referral program, if a customer brings another customer?

I think that could be the decsion of Skiller,if he wants to expand his bussiness like that.
Pages:
Jump to: