Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 VANYWHERE – World’s #1 Skill-sharing Platform on the Blockchain 🚀 - page 63. (Read 8954 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
What is the capacity of the platform? How many users can it withstand?

Don't know about the exact number, but it will probably grow in time.
How advance could courses over Vanywhere be? I mean would be possible to learn how to dive a truck or something?
Activity: 210
Could skillers give some certificates to people the teach skills to?

Like if you pay for a cooking class and then you get that participation certificate?

Wouldnt they have to be certified teachers in that case?

I don't think they are aiming at that with this project. There are all kinds of certifications available online.

True,i think they aim for some everyday stuff you could need,and that you cant do it by yourself.

Yeah,at first i think you will ask Skiller for more basic stuff,and when you see he is actually skilled and good,you can move on to more complicated stuff.

Sure, you can always feel someone up and see how much he or she knows.

But what happens if you're a total n00b on the subject? and only later find out that the other person is just a bit better than you.

Well, I guess you will give that someone a bad review.
Activity: 266

Like if you pay for a cooking class and then you get that participation certificate?

I don't think they are aiming at that with this project. There are all kinds of certifications available online.

True,i think they aim for some everyday stuff you could need,and that you cant do it by yourself.

Yeah,at first i think you will ask Skiller for more basic stuff,and when you see he is actually skilled and good,you can move on to more complicated stuff.

Sure, you can always feel someone up and see how much he or she knows.

But what happens if you're a total n00b on the subject? and only later find out that the other person is just a bit better than you.
Activity: 280
Will there be a possibility for skiller to issue some promo codes?
That's a good idea. It opens doors for promotion and marketing for skillers on other platforms.

Or for example will there be an option for the Skiller to give a dicount for repeating customers, but have the normal price for others?

If they are smart(Skillers),they will do that.

But will the app support scalable/changing prices?
Activity: 84
That's a good idea. It opens doors for promotion and marketing for skillers on other platforms.

Or for example will there be an option for the Skiller to give a dicount for repeating customers, but have the normal price for others?

If they are smart(Skillers),they will do that.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Thats a good idea,and another way for Skillers to advertise themselves.
Do we know % that Vanywhere will take from each transaction?

It will be interesting to see how is that solved.Is it going to be percentage of the transaction,but both sides will participate in paying the Vanywhere their % ,or just one of the parties will cover the transaction fees.

Since the customer will pay the Skiller a certain amount I am guessing when the price is set by the Skiller it is automatically deducted. Like Airbnb maybe.
Activity: 238

Activity: 2058
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
Will there be a tag like "regulars" for customers which come often? And then maybe you can give them a discount?
Activity: 147
What is the capacity of the platform? How many users can it withstand?
Activity: 392
Merit: 107

It will be interesting to see how is that solved.Is it going to be percentage of the transaction,but both sides will participate in paying the Vanywhere their % ,or just one of the parties will cover the transaction fees.

Activity: 98
Activity: 126
Do you think the income from this app will be enough to be a day job for a skiller?

Depends on how good the skiller is.

True,and depends on what his skill is.

But I think I would call for the more complicated stuff.
Activity: 168
What about language? Some limitation exist or can be in native language? In a case of dispute or communication problem.

How to you mean dispute of communication problem?

In case dispute because Skiller claims one language but actually is not understandable. Or claim for dispute not written in English.

Its something you would probably know upfront.
Do you think the income from this app will be enough to be a day job for a skiller?

Depends on how good the skiller is.

Yes, probably in that case vanywhere should cooperate with some certification institutions.
Pages:
Jump to: