Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 VANYWHERE – World’s #1 Skill-sharing Platform on the Blockchain 🚀 - page 59. (Read 8954 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Something i was wondering, how do you think people are willing to "pay" for knowledge whilst there is free knowledge on google and youtube? 🙂

Well this would be more personal,where Skiller would contact directly with you.

And dont forget this will be 2 way communication,and that cant be compared to free YT videos.

Ye, there is interaction which you can't get by pre-recorded videos.
If the skiller is selling makeup tips, for example, don't you think that camera quality of the device plays a big role in the outcome?
How is this regulated?

Like lighting and shit?
I guess foir this particular skill could be a problem

They could go around it by talking in detail about what's being applied and how. Do you think there could be a lot of situations where camera quality could play a factor in the outcome?

Most of new smartphones has a pretty good camera.

I agree, even the low-end phones of today have decent camera quality.

But basically for only a few uses you would really need a good camera.

True,and  they even said that  you will have like first minute for free,so if you are not satisfied with something like camera quality,you can just end the call without any cost.

Thats a good idea,to have some time for free so you can check if everything is ok.

Yeah, like some buffer zone to make up your mind.
If the skiller is selling makeup tips, for example, don't you think that camera quality of the device plays a big role in the outcome?
How is this regulated?

Like lighting and shit?

They could go around it by talking in detail about what's being applied and how. Do you think there could be a lot of situations where camera quality could play a factor in the outcome?

What kind of uses do you have in mind? Like photography?
Activity: 210
I see the potential of this, but probably there should always be a disclaimer, because some advice leads to illegal actions

What advice leads to legal actions? You mean that someone would teach you to rob a bank?
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
I see the potential of this, but probably there should always be a disclaimer, because some advice leads to illegal actions
Activity: 266
How is this regulated?

Like lighting and shit?

True,and  they even said that  you will have like first minute for free,so if you are not satisfied with something like camera quality,you can just end the call without any cost.

Thats a good idea,to have some time for free so you can check if everything is ok.

I guess I missed this part - but that's actually really nice - so you can check it out and not be charged.
Activity: 70
How is this regulated?

Like lighting and shit?

Activity: 98
Not everyday we could find a good idea like this here,
is looking very experienced that is why I think this is good opportunity
to invest into promising tech it will will be worth for it.

True,this project is different as most dont even have proper whitepaper done,and Vanywhere basicly have product done.Huge difference and advamtage.
Activity: 238
interesting and promising concept. I will keep watch and think I want join VANYWHERE!  Wink

Same here. Unlike many ICO's, they have a working project
Activity: 160
How has UBIQ partnership benefited this project?

You mean besides marketing and PR?
Activity: 219
How has UBIQ partnership benefited this project?
Activity: 154
Do you already have some skillers listed?
IT would look bad if the app was completely empty
Activity: 247
Something i was wondering, how do you think people are willing to "pay" for knowledge whilst there is free knowledge on google and youtube? 🙂

And dont forget this will be 2 way communication,and that cant be compared to free YT videos.

Not to mention there would be grading from users, skillers certification (if they have it) and direct and fast access to resolving the problem you are faced with without having to look through numerous pages and YT videos to find if something suits your needs without knowing if it would actually work (time is money). So yeah, this is different than YT and Google Smiley

Agree. Main benefit here ease of access.
Activity: 434
Merit: 21
Not everyday we could find a good idea like this here,
is looking very experienced that is why I think this is good opportunity
to invest into promising tech it will will be worth for it.
Did anyone find some info about how many Skillers there currently are in the app and which categories are most used?
Activity: 266

Not to mention there would be grading from users, skillers certification (if they have it) and direct and fast access to resolving the problem you are faced with without having to look through numerous pages and YT videos to find if something suits your needs without knowing if it would actually work (time is money). So yeah, this is different than YT and Google Smiley
Activity: 126
How is this regulated?

Like lighting and shit?

I'm guessing this would be sort of 'on-the-spot' advice tailored just for you. No need to watch many, many videos.
Pages:
Jump to: