Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴🚀⭐️🔴 [ANN][ICO] VCT Project - The future of healthcare innovation 🔴🚀⭐️🔴 - page 2. (Read 1220 times)

copper member
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
Bounty Manager
copper member
Bounty Manager
Above 41% Tokens sold out during Private and Pre-sale stage. Main Sale will start in 2 days.

Join VCT ICO Now : https://vctproject.com/ico.html
Activity: 411
Merit: 100
www.thegeomadao.com
if you adjust the design and make the information more accessible for perception, I'm sure your audience will grow.
Yes even me I'm not convince at all they should more work hard to persuade people.
Activity: 411
Merit: 100
www.thegeomadao.com
A good project, which was created by professors. The project was created a long time ago and thoroughly worked out.
How do you sure this will work we can't say what will happen in the near future.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
the information contained In your white paper useful for every potential investor
there are many projects about health that exist. and offers the advantages of each of these projects.
I agree with your opinion, maybe this health project for all aspects of web appearance and compilation of whitepapers is very easy to understand. maybe it can be developed again to make this project different and far better than other health projects.
Activity: 19
the information contained In your white paper useful for every potential investor
Activity: 31
I counter so many project about health care and they ended up nothing I hope this one would not turn to nothing but have a success.
Activity: 28
or visual perception, this site design is complicated, and the design of the groups is lame, so if you adjust the design and make the information more accessible for perception, I'm sure your audience will grow.
Activity: 26
A good project, which was created by professors. The project was created a long time ago and thoroughly worked out.
Activity: 38
 would like to clarify which languages we plan to translate and how soon
Activity: 18
I really like the idea of the project. They make a really promising platform! Nice to join with this project. This will be one of the best crypto project
Activity: 109
I think softcap is too big and makes token sale even longer
Activity: 24
The project has many partners - this is a good indicator. My question is whether Russian-speaking investors will be given the opportunity to study the site and the technical document
Activity: 24
this site design is complicated, and the design of the groups is lame
copper member
Bounty Manager
Improve website it is not reachable. Website is not working.

The issue will fix soon. We are down due to our hosting providers servers crashed. We will upgrade to new servers within next 24 hours.
Activity: 39
The team from your project looks really strong and experienced, and the partners
I counter so many project about health care and they ended up nothing
The project has many partners - this is a good indicator. I wish they will take  this project to the height of the sky.
Activity: 36
The project has many partners - this is a good indicator.
 counter so many project about health care and they ended up nothing I hope this one would not turn to nothing but have a success.
Pages:
Jump to: