Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴🚀⭐️🔴 [ANN][ICO] VCT Project - The future of healthcare innovation 🔴🚀⭐️🔴 - page 3. (Read 1220 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Improve website it is not reachable. Website is not working.
Activity: 22
I counter so many project about health care and they ended up nothing I hope this one would not turn to nothing but have a success.
The team from your project looks really strong and experienced, and the partners
Activity: 21
I really like how the project is developed, we hope to get very far and that everything goes well and the group of developers keep us informed on everything
Activity: 18
the design of the groups is lame, so if you adjust the design and make the information more accessible for perception, I'm sure your audience will grow.
Activity: 17
Good project, collect partner for this project. Few many partners can make this project successful.
The project has many partners - this is a good indicator
Activity: 23
Although regulatory framework may be different in each country, a multinational approach could provide great network effect.
Activity: 24
The project has many partners - this is a good indicator. I wish they will take  this project to the height of the sky.
Activity: 25
 so if you adjust the design and make the information more accessible for perception, I'm sure your audience will grow.
Activity: 29
I think it's been calculated, with a strong concept and the support of a great team and partners I believe this project will be successful
Activity: 23
A good project, which was created by professors. The project was created a long time ago and thoroughly worked out.
I counter so many project about health care and they ended up nothing I hope this one would not turn to nothing but have a success.
if you adjust the design and make the information more accessible for perception, I'm sure your audience will grow.
Activity: 411
Merit: 100
www.thegeomadao.com

Check our past track records. We are a established healthcare investment company since 1996. 
Even though you successfully established in the past It not means that it will go that well let's not sure anything but I believe in your project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
And what will happen if you do not collect software cap? What are your plans for this, will you try partners or will you return all the money collected to investors or will you work with that amount of money you collect?
I am also interested in this question. Why do not you answer? You have transactions, but speed is insufficient for 120 million.
copper member
Activity: 103
Bounty Manager

Check our past track records. We are a established healthcare investment company since 1996. 
copper member
Activity: 103
Bounty Manager
Activity: 44
I consider your project will be successful
Activity: 411
Merit: 100
www.thegeomadao.com
And what will happen if you do not collect software cap? What are your plans for this, will you try partners or will you return all the money collected to investors or will you work with that amount of money you collect?
If it will not successful I think they will return all the money that collected from investors and supporters.
Pages:
Jump to: