Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴🚀⭐️🔴 [ANN][ICO] VCT Project - The future of healthcare innovation 🔴🚀⭐️🔴 - page 5. (Read 1220 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
A good project, which was created by professors with a strong concept and the support of a great team and partners I believe this project will be successful
Activity: 546
Will you also expand beyond the U.S. and Chinese market?
Although regulatory framework may be different in each country, a multinational approach could provide great network effect.
Activity: 20
the information contained In your white paper useful for every potential investor
copper member
Activity: 103
Bounty Manager
Activity: 19

Vorrei portare questo progetto all'altezza del cielo
Activity: 16
if you adjust the design and make the information more accessible for perception, I'm sure your audience will grow.
The team from your project looks really strong and experienced
I've worked with many health-related ICO projects, and so far the results are modest compared to what they promised
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello!

Hello! Your project https://icoholder.com/en/vivo-capital-26151​ was selected among others and was added to our listing - icoholder.com. Congratulations!

At the moment your project is unrated (N/A). You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members.

Activity: 560
Merit: 106
120 million, not too much money? Would not it be more beneficial to reduce it? Huh

Look what our recent track record says , http://www.finsmes.com/2018/09/vivo-capital-closes-635m-healthcare-fund.html
Good afternoon . track record - it's very good but now the market is very volatile and my opinion is that very bad software will scare investors.
Activity: 420
Good project, collect partner for this project. Few many partners can make this project successful.
Activity: 23
i suggest we all walk together to support this tremendous project, true inviting our friends to join and spreading the good news of this project to enable it achieve a great result.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
It all starts small, but if we all support the initiative together we will achieve great results. Only joint work allows us to achieve high and ambitious goals
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Make the best ! to create a better future for us !
copper member
Bounty Manager
I consider your project - will be successful, do you plan to start a charitable company?

we have not such plan at this moment.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 7
I suggest to decrease the soft cap because its too high. And make a marketing posts on reddit, telegram, youtube, twitter with huge folllowers. Make a partnership with other related idea of your project. It helps the project to share communities ideas and research team.
Activity: 434
This is a fairly promising project. Their whitepaper and the roadmap is pretty clear. They have a good idea and great team to make this project. It is interesting for investors. I wish the team success!
Activity: 154
This project shows how to make the world change completely, around the globe will notice this project will be amaze and all the doubts will be no more.I think this is a project that has a good innovation with this project.
copper member
Bounty Manager
Activity: 257
I consider your project - will be successful, do you plan to start a charitable company?
Pages:
Jump to: