Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥 VendiCoins: The Next Generation Video Advertising Platform 🔥🔥 - page 2. (Read 9535 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
We need a platform that uses blockchain technology. Advertising is a huge industry.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 103
BIB Exchange
Hello, I am interested in your project, the idea of ​​introducing keywords into the video series itself is genius in my opinion. I have not seen such projects yet.
The most important thing is that it does not turn into something else, and that the content does not suffer from it.

Advertising is certainly needed, but so that it does not affect the perception of the content.  As an ordinary user, in some cases video advertising of a product is more interesting than a regular link to a particular product.

In any case, the idea of genius, I hope that you will attract many users and on better conditions of monetization than on YouTube.  Wink
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
The platform presented here opens up wide opportunities for us to successfully realize our ideas, with a generous bounty program, where everyone can participate.
Activity: 1
It is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the excellent work.

Great post! I am actually getting ready to across this information, is very helpful my friend. Also great blog here with all of the valuable information you have. Keep up the good work you are doing here. Guten Morgen Gif
Good Morning Images Hd
Good Afternoon Images
Good Night Images Hd
Activity: 112
Vendio's video interactive platform (VIP) combines the communication gap between the content of the publisher, the interest of the viewers and the advertiser.

Vendio implements its own tagging algorithm, added to a fragment of video content at a specific time during a certain duration of the video selected by the publisher. These tags accurately describe the visual content displayed during the selected time. The data in the tags and asset information is then passed on to potential advertisers to select the publisher, which then selects the best ad that corresponds to the specific content labeled by the publisher.
Activity: 20
Over 5000 members in telegram, nice. Presale in 1 days!
Last day presale
Activity: 2
Very good project. It will have a great potential on the market.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
PRESALE is committed to narrowing the audience's interest and communication distance between advertisers, so as to achieve better advertising results. The market needs such a ico
Activity: 1
Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you, It's a great sharing and really informative.. vanity table with mirrors will keep following ur web. thanks to you and ur great website.
Your article is very useful and has good knowledge. frozen coloring pages I appreciate your efforts and all the best. It's very useful information. periodic table pictures I will be waiting for your next post. Keep It up.

Activity: 85
Looking very sound and interesting project... obiviously will get fame and success in cryptocurrency plateform
good team work having skilled people..
Activity: 16
truely there are lots of competetors but am sure this will be awsome if it is listed in good exchange . till then I wish u best of luck.
Activity: 89
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Ita YouTuber 100K Subs / TRANSLATOR - ITA/ENG/RUS
Hello team, i was trying to get access on the website but still can't do anything... There are this error:
Error in jQuerry.ajax... timeout and can't login or reset mine account by mail.
Does anyone has the same error?
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
The team is strong, great ideas and great projects. I hope this project will be successful. Always keep a great job!
Activity: 196
The Vendio platform allow the members to use engage in all in-app functions and it easy to fill in the form. I really like the idea of trying to revolutionize the interaction between publisher content, viewer interest and the advertiser.
Activity: 27
Awersome project, i'm sure this project has potential for success.
Activity: 59
Great project and wonderfull team.it will be a too much suport in future for those who know beter regarding crypto.best of luck
Activity: 75
The project very interesting and the team are very strong the community can enjoy and gain good future. Hopefully this awesome project and the team will finds its success without any doubt.
Activity: 112
Should I invest a little bit?   Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: