Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥 VendiCoins: The Next Generation Video Advertising Platform 🔥🔥 - page 4. (Read 9535 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
It's a video sharing platform, the content owner will have to connect to the users. The Vendicoin is used to utilized proprietary content? 
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
VendiCoins
World’s First Crypto Advertising Platform & Token

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DWIO88WW0AASJ6u.jpg:large

http://vendicoins.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/bitcointalk-header.jpg

Vendio's Video Interactive Platform (VIP) bridges the communication gap between publisher content, viewer interest and the advertiser by seamlessly connecting relevant ads to the publisher’s media being consumed by the viewer.

Vendio’s future plans involve listing its tokens on cryptocurrency exchanges to enlarge its userbase and fulfill users’ expectations to provide the most comprehensive services via The Video Interactive Platform (VIP).
The Video Interactive Platform (VIP) utilizes VendiCoins – VENDI tokens to feed all in-app and on-site transactional processes. VENDI tokens are at the epicenter of the Platform. No payment or transaction can be conducted without VENDI, which is regulated by smart-contracts. VENDI tokens are used by and directly benefit all parties involved.
Vendio’s future plans involve listing its tokens on cryptocurrency exchanges to enlarge its userbase and fulfill users’ expectations to provide the most comprehensive services via The Video Interactive Platform (VIP).
VendiCoins are purpose-built Coins using the Vendio platform that will allow members to use engage in all in-app functions. VendiCoins are utilities tokens which give rights and privileges to their owners when using the Vendio platform and its services. VendiCoins are not securities. VendiCoins are available at a discount during the ICO & Pre-ICO events.  Any unsold coins during the ICO will be burned.

Distribution of VENDI Tokens

60% Total ICO distribution to the community
15% Tokens allocated for marketing and operations purposes
10% Reserved for the founders and management of the ICO
10% Reserved for team
5% Reserved for ICO partner advisers

*ALL TOKENS DISTRIBUTED BY APRIL 1ST, 2018

Presale Bonus
Round 1 – 68% Bonus – 500,000 VENDI @ .0005 ETH ($.40)
Round 2 – 60% Bonus – 600,000 VENDI @ .0006 ETH ($.50)
Round 3 – 48% Bonus – 900,000 VENDI @ .0008 ETH ($.65)
ICO Bonus
Round 4 – 35% Bonus  – 1,200,000 VENDI @ .001 ETH ($.80)
Round 5 – 25% Bonus – 900,000 VENDI @ .00115 ETH ($95)
Round 6 – 12% Bonus – 800,000 VENDI @ .00134 ETH ($1.10)
Round 7 – Final Round – 600,000 VENDI

Crowdsale Address: 0xfd38567eA6F0E35090cDAabbfd0701d77C7E5A5a

Moderators: @Vendicoins & @Jercess
Good coin
Activity: 207
What is the experience of the team?
Activity: 138
Promising project! The concept is great and I love this idea advertising platform I know this will be successful. I will support this project!
Activity: 58
I am joining to this airdrop 😍
Activity: 27
Interesting project, good luck Dev team.
Activity: 182
I expect the project from you.
Hope this is my start for the year 2018
copper member
Activity: 97
It is a little expensive for one token, but i think it will have a great potential future.

We're in round 2 of the Pre-ICO. Tokens are only .0006 ETH right now with 60% BONUS.
Each of our 7 round ICO have their own deep bonus discounts. Go get some at this price while they last. http://VendiCoins.com/INVEST
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
It is a little expensive for one token, but i think it will have a great potential future.
Activity: 41
Hmm...This a great project. I see a bright future on this project. Keep it up.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Great project with new idea. I'm Sure This Project Will Be Success.
Activity: 1
Really good idea. This platform will be very helpfull for adv market. Connecting the blockchain and the adv market is best thing i've ever heard.
Activity: 47
Hello,
I want to participate in the pre-ico but before I would like to know on which exchanges you intend to apply?
Sorry if the question has been asked but there are so many answers ...
Thank you and see you soon  Wink
Activity: 28
Activity: 59
Advertising Platform is the future ! The market seems to be huge ! I'm sure that it will be a success.
Activity: 52
or first look very optimistic project. Maybe in future its take lidership from google. Team must do there best in his hard way but hope they do all best. Best reguards
Activity: 1
The team and project look solid. The tech is definitely unique. Looking forward to seeing how this gets integrated in the future.
Yes I also agree, because  I've heard that this project is really good. It would be successfull this upcoming month though.
Activity: 30
Currency is very good because the quantity is low and it will be a wonderful future because the project is very excellent.
Activity: 15
Excellent idea and really successful . Very pleased with how smooth everything went . extremely happy to have invested.
Activity: 294
Promising future, keep good working  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: