Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥 VendiCoins: The Next Generation Video Advertising Platform 🔥🔥 - page 3. (Read 9535 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Dự án rõ ràng, tuyệt vời. Tuy nhiên chương trình tặng thưởng còn thấp.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Hello everyone. Guys, tell me when the end of ICO???
Thank you)
Activity: 53
Activity: 85
Activity: 54
The project sounds to be an interesting and something which is little unusual where community can enjoy and at the same time earn some money. the website seems to be simple yet meaningful.Hopefully this will be awesome project and the team will finds its success without any doubt.
Activity: 243
this project will be very successful, just research and learn the project and look at road map  guys 👏
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
A wonderful project, it seems promising. It's easy and easy to fill, the goal is good, I support! Good luck to you!
Activity: 266
Merit: 18
wow an interesting and cool project
I want to ask :
1) what distinguishes your project from other projects?
2) what is the purpose of your project?
Activity: 1
Interesting idea, I think at team all to turn out, I wish success to the project! Smiley Smiley
Activity: 34
Activity: 9
Activity: 117
Activity: 8
This is a really interesting project, it seems to solve a real problem in a good way, the market seems to be huge for the purpose, good luck Dev!
Activity: 229
I believe that, this project will bring new innovation into a new video Advertising. A very interseting idea And easy to fill in the form. I hope this project will turn out well..goodluck dev..
Activity: 21
Big crowdsale this one with great bounty and airdrop rewards!
Activity: 210
 i have been watching this plattform. i love the support and most importantly this project especially with the low total supply
Pages:
Jump to: