Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥 VendiCoins: The Next Generation Video Advertising Platform 🔥🔥 - page 66. (Read 9535 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 11
wow guys I am surprize of this beautifull marketing work that you have done. Your idea is pretty interesting too. I hope to see more details in near future!
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
VendiCoins
World’s First Crypto Advertising Platform & Token

http://vendicoins.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/bitcointalk-header.jpg

Vendio's Video Interactive Platform (VIP) bridges the communication gap between publisher content, viewer interest and the advertiser by seamlessly connecting relevant ads to the publisher’s media being consumed by the viewer.

Vendio’s future plans involve listing its tokens on cryptocurrency exchanges to enlarge its userbase and fulfill users’ expectations to provide the most comprehensive services via The Video Interactive Platform (VIP).
The Video Interactive Platform (VIP) utilizes VendiCoins – VENDI tokens to feed all in-app and on-site transactional processes. VENDI tokens are at the epicenter of the Platform. No payment or transaction can be conducted without VENDI, which is regulated by smart-contracts. VENDI tokens are used by and directly benefit all parties involved.
Vendio’s future plans involve listing its tokens on cryptocurrency exchanges to enlarge its userbase and fulfill users’ expectations to provide the most comprehensive services via The Video Interactive Platform (VIP).
VendiCoins are purpose-built Coins using the Vendio platform that will allow members to use engage in all in-app functions. VendiCoins are utilities tokens which give rights and privileges to their owners when using the Vendio platform and its services. VendiCoins are not securities. VendiCoins are available at a discount during the ICO & Pre-ICO events.  Any unsold coins during the ICO will be burned.

Distribution of VENDI Tokens

60% Total ICO distribution to the community
15% Tokens allocated for marketing and operations purposes
10% Reserved for the founders and management of the ICO
10% Reserved for team
5% Reserved for ICO partner advisers

*ALL TOKENS DISTRIBUTED BY APRIL 1ST, 2018

Presale Bonus
Round 1 – 68% Bonus – 500,000 VENDI @ .0005 ETH ($.40)
Round 2 – 60% Bonus – 600,000 VENDI @ .0006 ETH ($.50)
Round 3 – 48% Bonus – 900,000 VENDI @ .0008 ETH ($.65)
ICO Bonus
Round 4 – 35% Bonus  – 1,200,000 VENDI @ .001 ETH ($.80)
Round 5 – 25% Bonus – 900,000 VENDI @ .00115 ETH ($95)
Round 6 – 12% Bonus – 800,000 VENDI @ .00134 ETH ($1.10)
Round 7 – Final Round – 600,000 VENDI

Crowdsale Address: 0xfd38567eA6F0E35090cDAabbfd0701d77C7E5A5a

Moderators: @Vendicoins & @Azaid18

airdrop için güzel bişey
Activity: 59
Great idea,hope your project will have a lot of success. Keep working hard. To the moon
Activity: 152
This is a great project and also bright future. And I am sure it's going to moon. Best of luck developer.
vaz
Activity: 55
What is VendiCoin competitive advantage over other similar projects on the market?
Activity: 27
that's amazing,i'm glad to be one of your fans.
copper member
Activity: 97
This is what I have been waiting for
This project look more mature, reliable and unique. I'm following this project

Wait no more. We are here! Smiley
Activity: 6
Good platform and very nice project. Easy to understand and seems promising. I hope you will go to moon!! Good luck!!
copper member
I'm glad I'm joining your project... I really hope it doesn't blow away like some of the other projects.. Anyway, that seems a very good project and I going to follow this one closer than some others.
Good luck guys

I can assure you, we are not a fly-by-night, here one day, gone the next, pump and dump ICO. We are the ICO that all the ICOs should be like. We are BUILDING something great with no end in sight. Back us, and you will be thanking yourself. We have goals in mind that we have every intention of reaching! Smiley
Activity: 62
Great project indeed, gonna keep my eyes on this team, good luck guys and thanks for the airdrop Wink
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
quarkchain.io
A great future I wish for this currency
Waiting for my receipt
Activity: 56
To the MOON. Awesome giveaways. Great project
Activity: 8
Champion project .... congratulations to the developers  Smiley Smiley Smiley
copper member
Looks impressive. I think Vendio has good prospects. But how it will be in fact, we'll see. At least I wish success to the project.

Actually it's very good, but we need to look further ahead.

Looking further ahead is what we're all about -  Take a peek at our future plans on our Timeline here: http://vendicoins.com/#timeline
Activity: 322
Merit: 23
Great proje..
Looks impressive.
I think Vendio has good prospects. But how it will be in fact, we'll see. At least I wish success to the project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
vendicoin is a new coin that have a chance to be the best in the market of crypto,gd luck

WOW!, Thank you so much for saying that!!
Very good VendiCoins project. Easy to understand and seems promising. Hope to see this in the future conquering crypto world. How can I participate in the pre-ico? And which exchanges are planned to add coins, i mean it will be top exchanges like?
Activity: 238
interesting concept and idea, congratulations. crypto advertising platform with a low token amount. I think it will be a very useful tool to fix problems at the certain area.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
Start my crypto for better world
Joined Airdrop! what i can see is a promising, wish it all the best, to the end~ i luv crypto
Activity: 202
Pages:
Jump to: