Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥 VendiCoins: The Next Generation Video Advertising Platform 🔥🔥 - page 70. (Read 9535 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Activity: 38
While I was filling the google form and I tried to join Telegram channel but It couldn't work because "There are too many people in this group already."
Activity: 62
as all the human i do like airdrops, i wish i will get some from ur tokens
Activity: 10
Great project, thanks very much!
Activity: 21
Great idea. This looks very promising.
Activity: 15
Activity: 23
Very good platform. Easy to understand and seems promising. Hope to see this in the future conquering crypto world
Activity: 53
First of all, the graphical interface of the VENDI COIN website, brouchers and the banners are awesome, very catchy and attractive as per the indusry it belongs to. amazing and I feel great Smiley
Now the idea of the project is impressive as it will work as a bridge between content, viewer iterests and the advertiser, so I think this will bring the better and specefic  ideas of advertising which will be demand of the viewer. The tagging system make this project very different as this can create a professioal marketing and promotion enviornment which will target the products to its genuine needy or a person who requires it. I hope this project will get success. well done team, you did great work and effort.

Activity: 39
I think it would be the best project in future, i am very grad to join over here and being a part of this airdrop.
Activity: 280
Great website design! User-friendly interface and everything is clear.
Activity: 6
the Vendio platform allow the members to use engage in all in-app functions and it easy to fill in the form. I hope the project will turn out well.
Activity: 30
Activity: 70
It's just impossible to miss this Airdrop. With really interesting goals. So I choose Vendio. Obviously, join!
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
stop complaining !!!
i say this is the most unique project i've ever encountered
respect and support
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
An interesting platform. Everything is done beautifully and wisely. I hope the team will succeed in realizing what they have conceived. Wink
Activity: 39
What a great project. I see a bright future on this project. Keep it up.
Activity: 38
https:// t.me/ joinchat/ HCl36RCLnr_4kmdOdRW-rg
Error
Too many group members.
Activity: 87
Merit: 3
This is a fantastic and a very unique project. I want to believe, everything will work positively.

Where is your bounty link?

Good project
Activity: 406
Merit: 103
Reading the announcement for this project, it seems to me that is going to be a great project with prospect. Wishing the dev teams good luck.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
Look ARROUND!
This is a great looking unique project, would go big for sure. Do you have a bounty program as well?
Pages:
Jump to: