Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥 VendiCoins: The Next Generation Video Advertising Platform 🔥🔥 - page 62. (Read 9535 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 0
Your creativity is highly superb. Please should we be expecting your wallet address as soon as possible?
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
The idea is very good, but is it the only one? It seems like there are competitors. If the developers fulfill all their promises, then the project will be very successful, I hope so and I wish good luck to the developers! Perhaps I will study your project and will participate!  Cool
Activity: 32
This is the first video advertising I came across in crypto world. Looking forward to participating
Activity: 35
VendiCoins are purpose-built Coins using the Vendio platform that will allow members to use engage in all in-app functions - the goal is good, I support this is good project username name min end
Activity: 7
This sounds like an interesting project for the advertising industry.
Activity: 17
The Vendio platform allow the members to use engage in all in-app functions and it easy to fill in the form.
Video Interactive Platform (VIP) bridges the communication gap between publisher content, viewer interest and the advertiser by seamlessly connecting relevant ads to the publisher’s media being consumed by the viewer.
Great concept and I hope the project will turn out well.
Goodluck.
Activity: 3
I have hopes attached with this project
Activity: 72
Nice Project I just follow all procedure thanks
Activity: 210
Very interesting project. Hope you list the token in Binance
Activity: 322
Perfect solution and promising project, I believe that soon we will see an unprecedented growth of this .
Activity: 1
This is the first video advertising I came across in crypto world. Great project!

great project
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
I think the project can have a great succes, i give my complete support.

Will we have a complete french translation of all tools?
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
Great project and we know it will do so good in upcoming months

Yes I also agree, because  I've heard that this project is really good. It would be successfull this upcoming month though.
Activity: 1
Very smart idea. Subtle and effective!
Activity: 16
This project is nice. Wish the project success!
Activity: 111
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
I will Invest some amount. The project looks promising. I hope more investors will join the upcoming few days and we reach hard cap.
Activity: 65
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
This is the first video advertising I came across in crypto world. Great project!
Pages:
Jump to: