Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] | VeriMe : Verification, Authentication, Protection - page 8. (Read 5721 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 533
X = number of tokens present in private wallet at time of snapshot. It's gotta be in your mew/metamask etc. It can be any wallet. As long as it's erc20 compatible and you have the private keys to it.
Activity: 699
Merit: 250
The team, as promised, announced the first exchange HitBTC, listing on April 30. https://twitter.com/VeriME_mobi/status/989706193835769856. The price of the token on ICO 1 ETH = 3000VME?
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Thanks for information. If you don't mind me asking... What do you mean bounty reconciliation?? Thanks for any answer. Good luck.

As developers said, it means review work, allocating stakes and tokens for all bounty participants depending on the nature of work they have done for the project.
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
1.   600M VME Tokens were burned today 26th April 2018.

2.   The VME tokens will be unlocked tomorrow, 27th April 2018.

3.   Due to the Legal requirements   the name of the     Exchange will be announced tomorrow, 27th April 2018
     Exchange listing will take place on Monday 30th April 2018.

4.   5% Bonus token is distributed via airdrop to contributors’ wallet after the exchange listing takes place. The Date and time of this will be announced soon.

5.   Bounty & Community Airdrop Distributions are given out once bounty reconciliation is complete. This will be taking place after 5% bonus token to contributors are distributed.

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I prefer both. In social media campaign, it is easier because most of the things to be done is repost and retweet.
Activity: 504
Even after receiving Verime tokens, in the growing market one should not rush to merge, if you look at partners who are already doing X,  can only expect an increase in the value of the developing project.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
all airdrop tokens will be distributed post exchange listing as mentioned under Task 4 and 5. If you interesing this question. Soon will be moon.
Activity: 686
Merit: 259
I dont care how long my tokens will be locked, i will hodl it anyway. atleast verime team are giving updates about partnerships and sponsors. The more partners we have the more profits we get. This is my top ico in march let the verime do what they want, be patient, hodl , this will go to the moon
Activity: 630
Airdrop tokens will be distributed post exchange listing to the wallet that was registered during the program, and developers will update again with the exact configuration to see the tokens in your wallet.
And when bounty distribution?
I see that ICO was pretty successful, many investors believe in this project.

Tokens are unlocked before developers hit the exchange .  Bounty tokens will be distributed after exchange listing.

Devs will continue to distribute tokens to investors and are aiming to complete internal audit by end of next week (Saturday 14th April).
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
I am very confident with this project. Clear mission and strong team sure this project will work well so that many benefits that can be obtained for members.
Activity: 756
As I know, developers are definitely monitoring closely the past couple of days as to when they will unlock the tokens. This is right decision.
I fully support that VeriMe should not time the market. Many ICO’s are waiting to unlock tokens when “market is good”. What is good market - any metrics like BTC goes to $15-20K.

This move of waiting till market improves is against the basic principle of investing. Let the investors decide when to buy and sell and not the Issuer.
If prices falls; investors can buy more. There is not pitfall in listing the coins soon after ICO.
Activity: 699
Excuse me, it was mentioned about the payments of the airdrop, that according to the project, the bearers of the tokens are provided and what percentage and for what period it is calculated.
If your waiting till a December 17 like run then you will be waiting a long time.....possibly never. The Crypto space has evolved and the masses won’t FOMO in like they did at that time.
I think timing wise should be now decentralised or centralised....As a patient investor I have watched you push dates back again and again. I will remain patient but I believe the VeriMe team need to seriously sit down and consider opening this question out to the community.
It’s pretty simple do a Twitter and Telegram vote on wether tokens should be unlocked and then you can’t have people accusing you of under performing. You can just reiterate it was a community decision.
Airdrop tokens will be distributed post exchange listing to the wallet that was registered during the program, and developers will update again with the exact configuration to see the tokens in your wallet.
I dont care how long my tokens will be locked, i will hodl it anyway. atleast verime team are giving updates about partnerships and sponsors. The more partners we have the more profits we get. This is my top ico in march let the verime do what they want, be patient, hodl , this will go to the moon
We really hope for the news and the “if” clause shouldnt happen in any situation. I hope developers will choose right moment.
what's the price for 1 verime token?? I didn't buy from the ico. But i m definitely going to get it when its listed

As the price of VMEs is pegged to ETH at the rate of 1ETH = 3000VMEs during crowdsale, it is hard to determine the exact value of VMEs due to the falling ETH from the period of crowdsale to present. Contributors will receive 3000VMEs for every ETH contributed throughout the whole period of crowdsale.
Hello folks, VeriME Crowdsale has concluded smoothly

DEvs will continue to distribute tokens and are aiming to complete internal audit by end of next week (Saturday 14th April).

EXCHANGE LISTING
Whilst devs have been approved by some key Crypto exchanges, we are still discussing internally on the listing date. As you all are aware market has been unpredictable and dull lately. Devs are closely monitoring the situation & will be listing VME at appropriate time. You can check for more updates and listing news on Telegram channel.

Devs will be distributing 5% of bonus tokens through airdrop to contributors’ wallet addresses post exchange listing. E.g. if a contributor is holding 100 VME tokens in his/her wallet, devs will be airdropping 5 VME tokens!
what's the price for 1 verime token?? I didn't buy from the ico. But i m definitely going to get it when its listed
Pages:
Jump to: