Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] | VeriMe : Verification, Authentication, Protection - page 5. (Read 5721 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
The coinbene website didn’t offer secure connection? What do you think about 2 years? How much is this coin worth
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Scam stay away!!
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
can you tell me if there are more details on token economics? Is VME token EXCLUSIVE payment option in the ecosystem?

Yes. As mentioned in the Whitepaper, VME token will be used as performing VaaS offerings provide. Please go through Whitepaper for more details.
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
Do you believe the barriers of entry in this space is high or there will be a lot of copycats and competition? Is the technology patented to protect yourselves ?
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Great meet up with NTT (Japan), Bank of Ayudhya (Thailand) and Visa teams. More news to flow . Big news for Verime.
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
Awesome! Lastly for today, does Verime has any backing of professional investors (venture capital, etc.) Or is it only retail investors from the ICO?

Developers did go thru private funding. private funding only included the sale of tokens. There is no equity ownership .
Awesome! Lastly for today, does Verime has any backing of professional investors (venture capital, etc.) Or is it only retail investors from the ICO?
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Developers are already doing closed Beta with Partners. It will be available for public in August. I hope all will be as planned.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
“Marketplace for sensor data”
Yes, I would like to discuss this project, I asked questions that I do not understand and unfortunately, the manager did not answer them to me and I concluded that the manager is not interested in this
Traders have created an unoffical VME Price group just to discuss about trading and prices. I feel there are too many airdrops and bounties hunters that is affecting pretty distracting.

https://t.me/VeriMePrice
Activity: 630
Developers pleased to announce that VME will be listed on Coinbene!! Exchange listing will take place on Monday 7th May 2018
VME available for Depositing & Withdrawing at 15:00(GMT+8)
VME available for Trading at 20:00 (GMT+8)
Activity: 224
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
I'm interested in the fact that against the background of a falling market this coin is growing. I wonder what will happen next. for today the coin has grown by 58 percent
Activity: 44
This is a good project. The project team is very good and they are working well. i think they are very close to their goals. Some of them should reach the goal of some good investor and participants.
Activity: 41
The airdrop tokens distribution is over? I haven't received my VME.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
what is vme ico price? As long as the team is following their roadmap, securing partnerships,  and the supports continue to give prompt replies, that would be a very good sign already.
Activity: 453
Will the airdrop tokens be distributed before or after the holder bonus snapshot?

I have taken part in the airdrop and referred some friends.
Unfortunately tokens have been distributed after the snapshot. But I received mine now. Thank you very much for that.
Activity: 314
Merit: 6
VeriMe is now listed on CoinCodex, you can add VME tokens to your CoinCodex portfolio!
Activity: 28
Yea, also very interested in any news considering development. Sounds like a very useful project worth following.
Activity: 210
“Marketplace for sensor data”
what news from the team? when the token will be traded on new exchanges? when there will be news about the development of the platform? On what stage are they now?
Pages:
Jump to: