Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] | VeriMe : Verification, Authentication, Protection - page 9. (Read 5721 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 259
VeriME was proud to sponsor “Background Checks And Due Diligence” organized by Singapore Business Forum [SBF] and our Partner, Avvanz on 12th April 2018 in Singapore.
 It was definitely a very successful event with more than 130 attendees who participated actively asking several questions – not very common in the Asian public events (surprised). Good to see a lot of interest around Blockchain and how VeriME is solving Digital Identity and Authentication conundrum for RegTech and FinTech businesses.

https://www.avvanz.com/conference/sbf-and-avvanz-seminar/ has details on what was discussed with photo shots.
copper member
Activity: 301
Merit: 10
simply getting the job done
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UN0yg4mUvnc44SWXuMliALgTWuFKcuk_ckivlK31Q58/edit#gid=0  - This is bounty table with tokens. You can see, how many tokens you will be receive when bounty will be distributed.
Nice, thank you for the spreadsheet, and could you kindly tell me, when bounty distribution and when you expect to be listed on the exchange and what exchange?
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UN0yg4mUvnc44SWXuMliALgTWuFKcuk_ckivlK31Q58/edit#gid=0  - This is bounty table with tokens. You can see, how many tokens you will be receive when bounty will be distributed.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0

great and exciting project, i hope the team will continue to intensively promote this project so that more will be known and the project will be more developed and successful.
Activity: 630
these are some of the latest statistics devs have gathered from recent Token Sale.

Total VME Tokens SOLD: 108,626,548.73
Total Bonus Tokens Issued: 37,882,623.82
Total Bounty: 3,258,796.46
Total Supply: 398,297,345.34. Devs might round it to 400M (to be used for exchange listing) and burn the remaining.

Full details regarding token sale will be published tommorrow. Do stay tuned.
copper member
Airdrop tokens will be distributed post exchange listing to the wallet that was registered during the program, and developers will update again with the exact configuration to see the tokens in your wallet.
And when bounty distribution?
I see that ICO was pretty successful, many investors believe in this project.

Tokens are unlocked before developers hit the exchange .  Bounty tokens will be distributed after exchange listing.

Devs will continue to distribute tokens to investors and are aiming to complete internal audit by end of next week (Saturday 14th April).
Hello, and is there any news about exchange listing? Where Verime will be listed and when approximately?
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Whilst developers have been approved by some key Crypto exchanges, they are still discussing internally on the listing date. As you all are aware market has been unpredictable and dull lately. Developers are closely monitoring the situation & will be listing VME at appropriate time.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
Verime are working with Vietnam's government, this news speaks for itself! Verime - very successful project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
VERIME is proud to be the exclusive sponsor & given keynote speech at the first conference of Vietnamese government on regulating Blockchain and Cryptocurrency in the country.
The conference is hosted by Ministry of Justice (the authorized agency appointed by central government on regulating Cryptocurrency) and participation of many other government agencies-in-charge including: State Bank, Ministry of Finance, General Tax Department, Ministry of Police, Supreme Inspectorate etc.
VERIME is highly appreciated & endorsed by the delegates
copper member
Airdrop tokens will be distributed post exchange listing to the wallet that was registered during the program, and developers will update again with the exact configuration to see the tokens in your wallet.
And when bounty distribution?
I see that ICO was pretty successful, many investors believe in this project.
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
Great ICO process and project. I think the desicions taken by the team will lead both the company and the investors  to success. Good luck
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Just found out that initial coin offering closed a week ago now next chance is to pick up from trading platforms in future when it hits some. I see all focus is on Vietnam which is understandable from the roadmap as in August team is going to launch D-KYC and S-Secure there. Those videos and material about project is quite interesting.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
ANNOUNCEMENT
VeriME has now successfully come to the end of it's crowdsale and would like to thank all it's investors for the support and interest! Please do refrain from making any contributions now. All ICO tokens will be distributed asap.

More information and timelines on the following will be released next week.
- Total Amount Raised
- Total Tokens Generated
- Token Burning
- Bonus Tokens
- Token Lock Period
- Referral Tokens

The team will also be publishing a blog with token statistics and steps to be taken next in the coming days.

Activity: 532
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Thank you all of you for your support and contributions, Check the VeriME CrowdSale update here-
https://medium.com/verime/verime-crowdsale-update-135e828b8add

I like open projects that keep the community up to date with news, team plans, and there are no conversations that do not know when they will do it, they truthfully wrote about the payments.

with a project like this, always inform the progress and latest achievement will certainly make it easier for the bounty and all participants who join in it to know and observe the extent to which the movement of the project is to achieve sales success.
Activity: 504
Thank you all of you for your support and contributions, Check the VeriME CrowdSale update here-

I like open projects that keep the community up to date with news, team plans, and there are no conversations that do not know when they will do it, they truthfully wrote about the payments.
Activity: 336
If the tokens are burned before entering the exchanges, then the price of the coin may not fall significantly from the price of the ICO, and possibly begin to grow, since there are already partners.
Activity: 336
Hi Guys, VeriME's crowdsale has now successfully come to an end and we would like to thank all its investors for the support and interest! Please do refrain from making any contributions now. All ICO tokens will be distributed asap. Stay updated about the latest happening here- https://t.me/joinchat/Gizz-A7awH81i3pEGgB1dw
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Indeed. VeriMe is supported by the local government in terms of blockchain initiatives like the conference as mentioned.
ICO was successful enough, the team showed themselves as professionals, since for a short period of time there are already results in the form of partner agreements, and they follow the road map.
Pages:
Jump to: