Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VIDY 👅 | Video Layer for Ads | ⚡$16 million already raised! ⚡ - page 28. (Read 142843 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Yes they haven’t shared proof of the 16 millions raised yet, maybe they will soon, maybe they have to keep it secret for now cause it’s from private sale. I think just that potential investors will be incentived to invest if they are sure that the team has raised 16 millions for sure.

Participation in any ICO is ultimately a matter of trust in the team.
Of course it is, but there are lots of variables that one has to take into consideration. For me, it remains just kinda lottery - never know if I lose or benefit.

For me its not a lottery. If they dont proof the 16 million, I will not invest, its easy. There are many other projects out there to invest.
So if they dont proof, they dont get my money, very easy.

I think that's recently quite a common way of investing and I have to say, I am thinking similar. I think there should be some proof if people claim they have such an high amount of investment already.

We have been talking about this topic some time ago and asking devs for some info about it and we don't have any answer yet.

I think we will see some updates closer to the pre-sale but you are right. It is important to be transparent here.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Yes they haven’t shared proof of the 16 millions raised yet, maybe they will soon, maybe they have to keep it secret for now cause it’s from private sale. I think just that potential investors will be incentived to invest if they are sure that the team has raised 16 millions for sure.

Of course it is, but there are lots of variables that one has to take into consideration. For me, it remains just kinda lottery - never know if I lose or benefit.

For me its not a lottery. If they dont proof the 16 million, I will not invest, its easy. There are many other projects out there to invest.

I think that's recently quite a common way of investing and I have to say, I am thinking similar. I think there should be some proof if people claim they have such an high amount of investment already.

We have been talking about this topic some time ago and asking devs for some info about it and we don't have any answer yet.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12

Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
I think if you have doubts about the project, the best way checking is it legit is trying to contact their advisors.

They have very big ones, and all have linkedin's. Contact them.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
I don't know about scam but the seems like very enthusiastic about the project. The community is lively and active
Activity: 490
www.Zercados.com

There are a lot of scams these days, unfortunately, and going extra mile for transparency is a good idea. I hope they gonna provide some proof for investors' sake, otherwise they gonna lose some of the investors.
Activity: 182
Crypto markets are looking good these days and I hope they would continue to do so. I think this is a fortunate timing for Vidy ICO.😀

Bitcoin and ethereum is in the uptrend slowly but steadily and wish it can help the project. Maybe at Q3 we will see the more bullish to come.

I like to think that the trend will continue, especially after the summer is over. Meanwhile, Vidy is doing a good job in the background, their marketing looks really good.

I really hope all the bear markets go away at least until early next year. I'm sick of seeing red.
Well, they raised already 16 million if I'm not mistaken, now everything will depend on the market. I hope during the main ICO round this situation will be better.

Yeah it could be as investors would be more aggressive at that time when the crypto markets are showing all greens!
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Going to your site, immediately saw that you have a Pre-ico bonus: 33%, I was very surprised, the project as a whole is not bad, you have a great future, I will continue to monitor your updates, good luck to you.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 605
Crypto markets are looking good these days and I hope they would continue to do so. I think this is a fortunate timing for Vidy ICO.😀

Bitcoin and ethereum is in the uptrend slowly but steadily and wish it can help the project. Maybe at Q3 we will see the more bullish to come.

I like to think that the trend will continue, especially after the summer is over. Meanwhile, Vidy is doing a good job in the background, their marketing looks really good.

I really hope all the bear markets go away at least until early next year. I'm sick of seeing red.
Well, they raised already 16 million if I'm not mistaken, now everything will depend on the market. I hope during the main ICO round this situation will be better.

They said that they raised $16M but didn't post a proof of that yet, couple weeks ago they said that they were working on a solution to show that those $16M are real but didn't do it yet
the project is valid in itself and has already collected a considerable amount regardless of the market value, the growing market can only give a boost to the already excellent investments...
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Now I see other projects presenting meetings with the Coca-Cola Group and announcing partnership, nice to know that there are really big companies opening up to Blockchain, the other project I saw is different from Vidy, it's called ENDO, but it shows us that door opening

No wonder. Vidy has invented the first single-page invisible embed layer for video, run on the Ethereum blockchain. It is a very interesing idea $16 million already raised! And this is a very good fact.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

They said that they raised $16M but didn't post a proof of that yet, couple weeks ago they said that they were working on a solution to show that those $16M are real but didn't do it yet

Well i would also love to see 16m$ somehow.

But i trust they are legit. Still, seeing that would be better than a belief Smiley
Activity: 434

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

Activity: 686
Now I see other projects presenting meetings with the Coca-Cola Group and announcing partnership, nice to know that there are really big companies opening up to Blockchain, the other project I saw is different from Vidy, it's called ENDO, but it shows us that door opening
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

Yeah it could be as investors would be more aggressive at that time when the crypto markets are showing all greens!

I really think there will be better times in the last quarter of the year.
Many of us think that. Now it looks like just the bitcoin is growing again but sooner or later the rest would have to grow like the last year.

It's always bitcoin who goes first and then alts are going up as soon as the btc price is big and fat. Let's hope we will see some more healthy growth.
Activity: 462

Many of us think that. Now it looks like just the bitcoin is growing again but sooner or later the rest would have to grow like the last year.
Activity: 476

Pages:
Jump to: