Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VIDY 👅 | Video Layer for Ads | ⚡$16 million already raised! ⚡ - page 29. (Read 142843 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Crypto markets are looking good these days and I hope they would continue to do so. I think this is a fortunate timing for Vidy ICO.😀

Bitcoin and ethereum is in the uptrend slowly but steadily and wish it can help the project. Maybe at Q3 we will see the more bullish to come.

I like to think that the trend will continue, especially after the summer is over. Meanwhile, Vidy is doing a good job in the background, their marketing looks really good.

I really hope all the bear markets go away at least until early next year. I'm sick of seeing red.
Well, they raised already 16 million if I'm not mistaken, now everything will depend on the market. I hope during the main ICO round this situation will be better.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Crypto markets are looking good these days and I hope they would continue to do so. I think this is a fortunate timing for Vidy ICO.😀

Bitcoin and ethereum is in the uptrend slowly but steadily and wish it can help the project. Maybe at Q3 we will see the more bullish to come.

I like to think that the trend will continue, especially after the summer is over. Meanwhile, Vidy is doing a good job in the background, their marketing looks really good.

I really hope all the bear markets go away at least until early next year. I'm sick of seeing red.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115

Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

Activity: 104
Merit: 0
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
How this Michael Von Schlippe will help project? Vidy will have collaboration with him company (Indochine Media Ventures) ?

I too think so. The technical collaboration are very crucial at this time of the market as the BTC is rising, we may see some investments flowing in.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
How this Michael Von Schlippe will help project? Vidy will have collaboration with him company (Indochine Media Ventures) ?
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Has the VIDY technology patent been approved yet? I think Google would be very interested with this one. Smiley
Activity: 686
Congratulations to Vidy for the acquisition, and congratulations to the new member, excellent design choice. It's great to see the team working to present new names and new steps to the project and its success. Congratulations to all those involved.
Activity: 286
Welcome  Michael Von Schlippe.  Grin

He is not that famous, but he knows the digital business quite good and ... he is german.  Smiley

That's great, he has a great extensive experience from media and publishing industry for more than 20 years will easily bring VIDY top and into much reliable advertising industry by its brilliant and expertise they can easily come up with a much more secure solutions to directly cater the main aim and goal of the team.
Activity: 434
great guys, I like (and probably everyone does) when there are some significant incomes to the project - either money funds or important team members.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 605
Merit: 115
Has the VIDY technology patent been approved yet? I think Google would be very interested with this one. Smiley

I'm not sure about the patent, but it would be very good for Vidy team to have one! Are they working on it? The project could be very attractive for major market players, indeed - advertising industry has a lot of money.
Activity: 350
Vidy has a great advantage with its world class engineering team based in San Francisco!
I was also impressed by the excellent list of partners of the Vid project!
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Welcome  Michael Von Schlippe.  Grin

He is not that famous, but he knows the digital business quite good and ... he is german.  Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
I always laugh very hard when i saw that meme, and vidy version of that is wonderful too.
Team is enhancing itself with well experienced professionals, hopefully we'll see their difference in the project.
Pages:
Jump to: