Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VIDY 👅 | Video Layer for Ads | ⚡$16 million already raised! ⚡ - page 31. (Read 142843 times)

copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Video Layer for Ads - vidy.com
copper member
This is something like Google adsence for Youtube? And you want to crate this "adsence" for cryptocommunity on blockchain?

The idea is similiar, you will see content you are interested in.
But the content is hidden and you have to hover over a keyword or a picture, if I got it right.

No a coder but I'm assuming it will adopt the use of cookies in browser ?

Vidy’s solution is an invisible layer that rests atop any web page, allowing advertisers to embed their video ads behind the relevant text that they are linked to.

Do you have example? Demo version or full version or at last video which showing how this working? I want to see this in action

I think they will release a demo soon for this one.

I hope they will. I'm also interested to see this system at work. They have the start of a sale scheduled for 31st of July, right? Would be great if they released something before then.
also i hope they(team) release a demo as soon as possible even before the start of the planned sale on july 31, however, the concept seems similar to that of google ads on youtube, maybe is the contrary video ads from text...

We will release our demo and live product before ICO.
copper member
Could someone tell me if there is a new airdrop open for Vidy? Apparently there are some people trying to use Vidy's name and success for fake releases. I hope that the Team can inform us with certainty

Thanks for your info, We have not announce anything officially.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Could someone tell me if there is a new airdrop open for Vidy? Apparently there are some people trying to use Vidy's name and success for fake releases. I hope that the Team can inform us with certainty
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
This is something like Google adsence for Youtube? And you want to crate this "adsence" for cryptocommunity on blockchain?

But the content is hidden and you have to hover over a keyword or a picture, if I got it right.

Vidy’s solution is an invisible layer that rests atop any web page, allowing advertisers to embed their video ads behind the relevant text that they are linked to.

Do you have example? Demo version or full version or at last video which showing how this working? I want to see this in action

I hope they will. I'm also interested to see this system at work. They have the start of a sale scheduled for 31st of July, right? Would be great if they released something before then.
also i hope they(team) release a demo as soon as possible even before the start of the planned sale on july 31, however, the concept seems similar to that of google ads on youtube, maybe is the contrary video ads from text...
I guess they are not that stupid to compete in that area and they will find out something new and competitive...
Activity: 2898
Merit: 605

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Vidy seems to be doing really well in telegram. Looks like a big community and active channel. Would be nice to see the same here in the forum

I didn't check their bounty program honestly but that big community come from a Telegram's bounty or people genuinely joined their telegram because they're interested in the project and in the crowdsale ?

Well, they have an airdrop program which makes telegram crowded but airdrop only asks for joining. So you would expect thousands of people with no conversation but it is not true.

Lots of people actively contributing to the conversation.
That's nice because means that there is a lot of people interested on the project and having a huge community is an important point for success.
You are right, live communication and answers to questions always make the project more understandable and open, this can attracts new investors.
Activity: 462
Vidy seems to be doing really well in telegram. Looks like a big community and active channel. Would be nice to see the same here in the forum

I didn't check their bounty program honestly but that big community come from a Telegram's bounty or people genuinely joined their telegram because they're interested in the project and in the crowdsale ?

Well, they have an airdrop program which makes telegram crowded but airdrop only asks for joining. So you would expect thousands of people with no conversation but it is not true.

That's nice because means that there is a lot of people interested on the project and having a huge community is an important point for success.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

Well, they were quite acitve here in the ANN, but yes, they are also really active in Telegram as well.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

A demo version is indeed very important to know how the things will run. We then can submit our feedback to make the project more steady.

The demow ill be released this week as yesterday the Telegram admin said it would be released next. I look forward to it.

Well, if it's this week, it'll be interesting to finally see how it works. Since without MVP to make an impression about the final product is quite difficult.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10

A demo version is indeed very important to know how the things will run. We then can submit our feedback to make the project more steady.

The demow ill be released this week as yesterday the Telegram admin said it would be released next. I look forward to it.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

Activity: 616
Yes the telegram channel work pretty well, it’s a good indicator of hype coming around the project, and the team is very active on telegram. I think that the community start to growth and people seems to likie how the team communicate, so let’s see if things continue like that.
I am happy when the team is active in communicating with the community and they ready answer to all questions.

Naturally people tend to be more active in telegram channels if the devs/admin are very active also, attending to every questions raised by the community asap.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102

Activity: 588

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

Activity: 448
Merit: 107
I think that the mvp will hello people to understand more the concept. I think there is a lot of possibility for vidy but it’s true that it will be be easier to understand with a mvp, it could be interesting to see how the video layer will work. Team said that they will release it soon.
Pages:
Jump to: