Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VIDY 👅 | Video Layer for Ads | ⚡$16 million already raised! ⚡ - page 46. (Read 142875 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
then the video ads shown will be selected according to the interests of users, i see that for advertisers there will be a lot of options such as choosing the keyworlds, target users, video skipped statistics, really good

We will have the application layer is the consumer-facing distributor of video ads across the web, encapsulated in an SDK that can be installed with just a tap by any publisher.

Our NLP Protocol, Vidy’s ad placement mechanism is a proprietary open-source NLP protocol that automatically places video ads on a massive scale into the hyper-relevant text of millions of publisher pages.

Our Consensus Layer receives user data along with ad performance information from the data layer and processes it as inputs in the placement-scripts that it runs. This is done in conjunction with decrypting the smart contracts that are handed off for user-data target application.

Our Data Layer is the foundation of the Vidy Ad distribution platform, concurrently communicating with the application consensus layers, and transparently maintaining all incoming data in the immutable Vidy ledger. The data layer maintains a record of all embed placements, hold times, VidyCoin payouts, VidyCoin staked balances, and all VidyCoin transactions via the application layer’s one-tap purchase modal.
Hold To Earn VidyCoin

Do you think that Ethereum will be able to handle all of this? A solution can be ARK when they will release coreV2 and ArkVM, you just fork your own bridgechain with arkVM enabled and you won't bloat the main chain
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
I've read something about the mvp being almost ready? Is there a timeframe available?

Will be good if they release before ico.

On Telegram they said it will be released soon. I guess it will be before the pre ICO.

Thank for Your Support! Date has not fixed yet Hopefully before pre ico. Stay tuned to https://vidy.com/ for more updates.
it would be nice if mvp was available before pre ico, it could boost interest. btw will vidy work on any website and how will you handle fraudulent traffic or clicks?

It will be i think. I've read it on telegram yesterday if i remember correctly.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
I've read something about the mvp being almost ready? Is there a timeframe available?

On Telegram they said it will be released soon. I guess it will be before the pre ICO.

Thank for Your Support! Date has not fixed yet Hopefully before pre ico. Stay tuned to https://vidy.com/ for more updates.
it would be nice if mvp was available before pre ico, it could boost interest. btw will vidy work on any website and how will you handle fraudulent traffic or clicks?
I think Vidy team will be interested in delivering good news to the Pre-ICO date, this will certainly give impetus to new investors, so now we can only wait.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Good morning, guys. Seems interesting plan. Logical design, unblemished design!
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

copper member
Activity: 112
Video Layer for Ads - vidy.com
if the platform really works, there is money to be made from advertisers.. a really working concept if you ask me
i fully agree with you,is an excellent project with an easy-to-use dashboard that puts everyone in agreement with advertisers, publishers and end users, waiting for some video demonstration...
Well, it's too early for their own advertizers yet. They have to advertize themselves so far. The good ad compaign may bring them to high levels of popularity and differ from the rivals.

Every project needs advertising these days. They should really think about their marketing strategy. A team working on project in advertising should be able to have a good advertising strategy themselves.

Thank for Your Support! Stay tuned to https://vidy.com/ for more updates.
copper member
copper member
an interesting innovation made by VIDY, they make the ad in the video entry and prefix will pay him through VIDY, a development project which is nice

copper member
Is any of your partner also invested in private sale?

You have huge partners, and got a big amount of money on private sale so maybe some of them also invested in your project?

would nice to know, as this shows the commitment of the partners.

They said they gonna publish the list of private investors, I guess we'll see then... Looking forward for more updates, one of the devs said they should come soon.
That would be great because is a clear sign of transparency for the project, and that is something investors like to see in a project.

Transparency will be appreciated and as I guess trust can be gained through it. I am waiting to see such list.

Team is happy to answer all of questions on any of our social media platform. Thank for Your Support!
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
an interesting innovation made by VIDY, they make the ad in the video entry and prefix will pay him through VIDY, a development project which is nice
copper member
i also think that the big companies are not interested in partnerships with vidy, but at the same time i believe that vidy is a winning project with a good and fast platform,that offer great profits for publishers and users and therefore probably will become a great competitor of the big companies like google or facebook...
Sure, it's like an egg teaching a hen how to act. Anyways, Vidy has all chances to find its niche in the market.
In the advertising sector a lot of competitors, they will need a lot of knowledge and experts for the project to be competitive.
Surely it will be necessary to have something in mind to be one step ahead of your competitors, I hope the Team has something for the next steps, and even during the execution of its activities, after ICO

Do you mean to say there is competitors already for ads platform like this ?  But its not an issue considering the attention and support they are getting if you watch their telegram channel.

Thanks for question, We already partner with some of the big brand. You can check our website for details. We have 30 partners on Que for partnership. So we can confirm there is huge demand for vidy on ad indusry.

Really you have a lot of partners. I looked and saw that among the partners there is a Mercedes. Will any other car manufacturers enter into partnership agreements with you?
Vidy has already lined up a blue-chip list of advertiser and publisher partners, including Coca-Cola, Sephora, Mercedes-Benz, MediaCorp and CNN.

We’ve lined up over 30 partners to date and are growing our partner list by the day.

We’ll be announcing new partnerships on our Twitter (https://twitter.com/vidycoin) and Telegram (https://t.me/vidycoin) channels.

copper member

You have huge partners, and got a big amount of money on private sale so maybe some of them also invested in your project?

They said they gonna publish the list of private investors, I guess we'll see then... Looking forward for more updates, one of the devs said they should come soon.

Oh will they? It's a good thing if they're gonna do it, because they didn't invest with crypto as far as I understood so there's no address or smart contract to show to show those transactions

If that's true then I think they will publish a list with the names of the private companies that have invested on it. Otherwise I can't imagine how they can do it.

We will announce the investor list soon. Stay tuned to https://vidy.com/ for more updates.
copper member
i hope i can get this token through airdrop and bounty, i'm sure this project will be success because ads project has a great prospect
I wish you luck, you can still get good references through this, but I prefer besides collecting free chips, waiting for the best moments for investment application, I hope this time does not take long

copper member

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
i also think that the big companies are not interested in partnerships with vidy, but at the same time i believe that vidy is a winning project with a good and fast platform,that offer great profits for publishers and users and therefore probably will become a great competitor of the big companies like google or facebook...
Sure, it's like an egg teaching a hen how to act. Anyways, Vidy has all chances to find its niche in the market.
In the advertising sector a lot of competitors, they will need a lot of knowledge and experts for the project to be competitive.
Surely it will be necessary to have something in mind to be one step ahead of your competitors, I hope the Team has something for the next steps, and even during the execution of its activities, after ICO

Do you mean to say there is competitors already for ads platform like this ?  But its not an issue considering the attention and support they are getting if you watch their telegram channel.

Thanks for question, We already partner with some of the big brand. You can check our website for details. We have 30 partners on Que for partnership. So we can confirm there is huge demand for vidy on ad indusry.

Really you have a lot of partners. I looked and saw that among the partners there is a Mercedes. Will any other car manufacturers enter into partnership agreements with you?
copper member
then the video ads shown will be selected according to the interests of users, i see that for advertisers there will be a lot of options such as choosing the keyworlds, target users, video skipped statistics, really good

We will have the application layer is the consumer-facing distributor of video ads across the web, encapsulated in an SDK that can be installed with just a tap by any publisher.

Our NLP Protocol, Vidy’s ad placement mechanism is a proprietary open-source NLP protocol that automatically places video ads on a massive scale into the hyper-relevant text of millions of publisher pages.

Our Consensus Layer receives user data along with ad performance information from the data layer and processes it as inputs in the placement-scripts that it runs. This is done in conjunction with decrypting the smart contracts that are handed off for user-data target application.

Our Data Layer is the foundation of the Vidy Ad distribution platform, concurrently communicating with the application consensus layers, and transparently maintaining all incoming data in the immutable Vidy ledger. The data layer maintains a record of all embed placements, hold times, VidyCoin payouts, VidyCoin staked balances, and all VidyCoin transactions via the application layer’s one-tap purchase modal.
Hold To Earn VidyCoin
Activity: 490
Merit: 104

Oh will they? It's a good thing if they're gonna do it, because they didn't invest with crypto as far as I understood so there's no address or smart contract to show to show those transactions

If that's true then I think they will publish a list with the names of the private companies that have invested on it. Otherwise I can't imagine how they can do it.
This is not a good idea, perhaps some of them want to be anonymous. In this all - sense of private sale, it will suffice to show the proof in the form of a contract of address or something like this.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100

copper member

The team is working on those what is the best way to show the fund.
Pages:
Jump to: