Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VIDY 👅 | Video Layer for Ads | ⚡$16 million already raised! ⚡ - page 47. (Read 142875 times)

copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Video Layer for Ads - vidy.com
i also think that the big companies are not interested in partnerships with vidy, but at the same time i believe that vidy is a winning project with a good and fast platform,that offer great profits for publishers and users and therefore probably will become a great competitor of the big companies like google or facebook...
Sure, it's like an egg teaching a hen how to act. Anyways, Vidy has all chances to find its niche in the market.
In the advertising sector a lot of competitors, they will need a lot of knowledge and experts for the project to be competitive.
Surely it will be necessary to have something in mind to be one step ahead of your competitors, I hope the Team has something for the next steps, and even during the execution of its activities, after ICO

Do you mean to say there is competitors already for ads platform like this ?  But its not an issue considering the attention and support they are getting if you watch their telegram channel.

there are always competitors in this space, not necessarily on blockchain.

That's our focus as well, To builld better product so we always stay ahead in ad industry.
copper member
I am interested on this project. I'll expect this to see what is going to occur.  Good luck guys!

Thanks for Your Support! Stay tuned to https://vidy.com/ for more updates.

Thank you. Will waiting. Still no exact date of token sale? Do you have a pre-sale as well? What your hardcap and softcap?
Their Softcap is 15,000 ETH and the hardcap is 60,000 ETH. And i see that their pre-ico will start in 33 days.

And the softcap is already reached due to private investors who gave 16m USD.

Yes we had big support from private investor, we raise $16m in very sort time.
copper member
I've read something about the mvp being almost ready? Is there a timeframe available?

We will launch our live product hopfully before ICO. Date has not been confirme yet.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
WTF, it will need one admin only to delete all the bot messages here, but I think it is in the reponsability of BTCT to become active in this matter ...

Bots should be taken care of by the bitcointalk admins. They are spamming hard nowadays.
copper member
Is any of your partner also invested in private sale?

You have huge partners, and got a big amount of money on private sale so maybe some of them also invested in your project?

would nice to know, as this shows the commitment of the partners.

We will launch our live product with on of our partner to show the comitment.
copper member
Is any of your partner also invested in private sale?

You have huge partners, and got a big amount of money on private sale so maybe some of them also invested in your project?

Thanks for Your Support! Stay tuned to https://vidy.com/ for more updates. All the info with private investor will be update on our website soon.
copper member
The business model and revenue stream looks promising. Let's see how it fare out in the real practical world

Thanks for Your Support! Stay tuned to https://vidy.com/ for more updates. We will update you all the plans and upcoming news with the project.
copper member
Hello, is the demo already available? and also has the beta platform been launched? when i clicked the demo on your site, it says that the demo isnt ready yet. But on the roadmap, its written that the demo is in Q1 2018 and beta platform is in Q2 2018.

We are considering going live with one of our partners and you guys can experience the product on an actual live site. So there may not even be a demo but us being live on various sites. We'll keep everyone informed about the plan.
copper member
i also think that the big companies are not interested in partnerships with vidy, but at the same time i believe that vidy is a winning project with a good and fast platform,that offer great profits for publishers and users and therefore probably will become a great competitor of the big companies like google or facebook...
Sure, it's like an egg teaching a hen how to act. Anyways, Vidy has all chances to find its niche in the market.
In the advertising sector a lot of competitors, they will need a lot of knowledge and experts for the project to be competitive.
Surely it will be necessary to have something in mind to be one step ahead of your competitors, I hope the Team has something for the next steps, and even during the execution of its activities, after ICO

Do you mean to say there is competitors already for ads platform like this ?  But its not an issue considering the attention and support they are getting if you watch their telegram channel.

Thanks for question, We already partner with some of the big brand. You can check our website for details. We have 30 partners on Que for partnership. So we can confirm there is huge demand for vidy on ad indusry.
copper member
I am interested on this project. I'll expect this to see what is going to occur.  Good luck guys!

Thank you. Will waiting. Still no exact date of token sale? Do you have a pre-sale as well? What your hardcap and softcap?
Their Softcap is 15,000 ETH and the hardcap is 60,000 ETH. And i see that their pre-ico will start in 33 days.

Really?! That would be great and a huge success as for many ICOs it's difficult nowadays to reach softcap. Is there any possibility to verify these private investments?

Thanks for your support, ofcource team will verify this private investment fund.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
WTF, it will need one admin only to delete all the bot messages here, but I think it is in the reponsability of BTCT to become active in this matter ...
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Really?! That would be great and a huge success as for many ICOs it's difficult nowadays to reach softcap. Is there any possibility to verify these private investments?
Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
I am interested on this project. I'll expect this to see what is going to occur.  Good luck guys!

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

I dont feel non blockchain platforms are a concern to Crypto platforms. The main advantage here is decentralization and people are getting into it more and more.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

Activity: 38
Greetings, team. Looks great plan! Thoughtful results, absorbing logo.
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
everyone has something positive to say with this project. just hope that the dev team will deliver their promises here with that amount of money collected.
Pages:
Jump to: