Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VIDY 👅 | Video Layer for Ads | ⚡$16 million already raised! ⚡ - page 49. (Read 142875 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 261
I've read something about the mvp being almost ready? Is there a timeframe available?

Will be good if they release before ico.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
I've read something about the mvp being almost ready? Is there a timeframe available?
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
www.Zercados.com
Is any of your partner also invested in private sale?

You have huge partners, and got a big amount of money on private sale so maybe some of them also invested in your project?

would nice to know, as this shows the commitment of the partners.

They said they gonna publish the list of private investors, I guess we'll see then... Looking forward for more updates, one of the devs said they should come soon.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Their idea is quite engaging in my mind! Riveting job, spotless logo.  Good luck guys!

Spotless logo, probably Stones fans

Haha, you mean the bot writer?  Grin
Activity: 588
Merit: 100

You have huge partners, and got a big amount of money on private sale so maybe some of them also invested in your project?

would nice to know, as this shows the commitment of the partners.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

Activity: 672
Merit: 261
The business model and revenue stream looks promising. Let's see how it fare out in the real practical world
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
Hello, is the demo already available? and also has the beta platform been launched? when i clicked the demo on your site, it says that the demo isnt ready yet. But on the roadmap, its written that the demo is in Q1 2018 and beta platform is in Q2 2018.
Activity: 310
Merit: 0
Their idea is quite engaging in my mind! Riveting job, spotless logo.  Good luck guys!

Spotless logo, probably Stones fans
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
did it really raise 16m? since I visited the website and I see Pre-ico Bonus: 33% starting in 40 DAYS
when you raised that 16m if the pre-ico still not started?

It was from the private sale that started before Pre-ICO 😀
Private investors have really made a difference to the current projects, congratulations to the values achieved, I hope we can easily reach new levels. I will be following each step, and hoping for joint success

Nowadays it's almost always private investors. Preferably private investors who can benefit the project.
Activity: 686
if the platform really works, there is money to be made from advertisers.. a really working concept if you ask me
i fully agree with you,is an excellent project with an easy-to-use dashboard that puts everyone in agreement with advertisers, publishers and end users, waiting for some video demonstration...
Well, it's too early for their own advertizers yet. They have to advertize themselves so far. The good ad compaign may bring them to high levels of popularity and differ from the rivals.

Every project needs advertising these days. They should really think about their marketing strategy. A team working on project in advertising should be able to have a good advertising strategy themselves.
These days the team should prepare for the growth of the market and then enter the market with high-quality advertising.
No one can know for sure when there will be a market growth. They have to make a high-quality product that will be in demand.
This is true, it is necessary to work at full speed with the possibility that the market can ascend at any moment, and having a good product, with good values already collected, one can act in a future of great market values or not
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Yes admins are very active and give all answers that community need. I think it’s really important, the team seems to handle the communication very well, not so much ico team do that and most of the time teams doesn’t not reply or give not so much answers to potential investors.
Activity: 252
wonderful project, very active admins on the telegram channel. i am really awaiting the ico sale to start Smiley will definitely participate! keep it up!
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
if the platform really works, there is money to be made from advertisers.. a really working concept if you ask me
i fully agree with you,is an excellent project with an easy-to-use dashboard that puts everyone in agreement with advertisers, publishers and end users, waiting for some video demonstration...
Well, it's too early for their own advertizers yet. They have to advertize themselves so far. The good ad compaign may bring them to high levels of popularity and differ from the rivals.

Every project needs advertising these days. They should really think about their marketing strategy. A team working on project in advertising should be able to have a good advertising strategy themselves.
These days the team should prepare for the growth of the market and then enter the market with high-quality advertising.
No one can know for sure when there will be a market growth. They have to make a high-quality product that will be in demand.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

Activity: 462
Vidy seems to be doing really well in telegram . 24k plus members .. so it seems all the project now has move on their attention to telegram
I think the main reason why they have these many people on telegram is because they have an airdrop. But the numbers are still quite impressive and I think they can have a very successful ICO with these numbers.

We will see after the airdrop ... how many people will be interested from those 25 k
Even with an airdrop I think that's a big amount. It's true that many of them are not going to be active members but having a huge number  of members is something that increases the interest of others.
Activity: 154
Vidy seems to be doing really well in telegram . 24k plus members .. so it seems all the project now has move on their attention to telegram
I think the main reason why they have these many people on telegram is because they have an airdrop. But the numbers are still quite impressive and I think they can have a very successful ICO with these numbers.

We will see after the airdrop ... how many people will be interested from those 25 k
Activity: 392
Pages:
Jump to: