Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VITALSKIN.IO - INVEST IN REAL PRODUCTS WORLDWIDE. 55% BONUS. - page 3. (Read 918 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
.thank for the team to have a nice project like this..
Activity: 26
Great project.Looking forward to this one.
Activity: 135
Wow, great idea great team. Vital skin token
Activity: 78
I think this project will succeed with there plan and goal of this coin. Seems this project very compromising i will follow your update.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
How can the team be more convincing to the investors that more will invest in this product? does this product need a team to promote this product?
Activity: 70
Great mind to the people who maked this project. A project with a lots of Health benefits powered by block chain.  Investors, have pay attention! This is a healthy project and I will support it
Activity: 145
I like the concept of this project well prepared team and project management. I hope you rock in cryptocurrency market. All the best all team.
Activity: 99
Good and interesting project... in the field of nutrition - good idea.
Activity: 79
impressive and interesting project..cant wait to see whats gonna be the end of this project..hope this project will succeed..Such a very good project me join ico round..Good luck
Activity: 286
Merit: 10
Wonderful and impressive project concept! really helpful in our health, keep it up! and more power team!

Yah exactly, the project has very impressive concept, an investment in a real compnay with a real products is an edge, it is very helpful and very useful not only to promote healthy and beauty benefits  but also helps the invetors to be sucessful with their investment.  Hopefully the team will properly develop and enhance the project so that it can easily be adopt in the real and crypto world ecosystem
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Everything starts from health. This one of a kind project base on there whitepaper the future belongs to those who take it into their own hands.
Successful skin was and always will be one of the most important thing in our life. Great dev for the community. Very sensitive topic to increase efficiency...
Activity: 98
Wonderful and impressive project concept! really helpful in our health, keep it up! and more power team!
Activity: 25
the project is more than interesting, it is based on a concrete vitamin. What I like the most is the desire of the team to satisfy everyone. Especially for Muslims and Jews, all the products are halal and kosher, it's a very good point congratulations the team
Activity: 31
impressive and interesting project..cant wait to see whats gonna be the end of this project..hope this project will succeed..Such a very good project me join ico round..Good luck
Activity: 322
VitalSkin is i considered one of the best and most promising commodity utility token i encounter so far. Great project description, great roadmap, precise whitepaper that is being backed up with great dev team and promising known exchanges. Looking forward to the success of this project.
Activity: 106
Activity: 33
impressive and interesting project..cant wait to see whats gonna be the end of this project..hope this project will succeed..goodluck!!
Activity: 6
interresting project, good luck team
Activity: 22
Wow Biggest Airdrop With Biggest Company is Live Now With Cool Products
Activity: 109
interesting product nice project very promising and a lot of potential
Pages:
Jump to: