Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VITALSKIN.IO - INVEST IN REAL PRODUCTS WORLDWIDE. 55% BONUS. - page 4. (Read 918 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
This is a impressive project. Good Luck!
Activity: 360
Merit: 10
Interesting project and it's come for healthy product
Activity: 2
Very nice project, goodluck team  Wink
Activity: 140
Great project, how many devs are you ?
Activity: 389
A good project never to miss out. This project is gonna blow minds. I've Pinned the ICO Date on my calendar.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Nice way to bring the purchasing of goods to the investors in crypto blockchain world.
Activity: 406
Merit: 103
Reading the announcement for this project, it seems to me that is going to be a great project with prospect.  Nice idea and plans for this. Wishing the dev teams good luck.
When can I see the road map?
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Like the concept, I will examine the project.
Activity: 322
Merit: 23
Good project, I join to this project...
This one of a kind project base on there whitepaper the future belongs to those who take it into their own hands.i
Only transparency and fairness createtrust. Investing in a real Product is the key to safe future in this cryptocurrency world.i
Activity: 294
Merit: 16
Congratulations it's a very good project, good luck Smiley
Activity: 48
Good luck you team. Amazing project with good company and product.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Looks great I m looking forward to it admin
merculet
Activity: 182
i hope Vital Skin project will be success with it's crowdsale star 30.04.2018 and bring together marketplaces and finance. will be make sure this project will be success. goodluck for Vital Skin.
Activity: 183
It is important that the project was successful. Every successful project in the real economy is an example and an incentive for many companies ready for innovation

thanks for your warm words :-)

cryptoworld meets real economy.......
Activity: 888
Merit: 1001
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
It is important that the project was successful. Every successful project in the real economy is an example and an incentive for many companies ready for innovation
there was a similar project related to the sale of beer, but it was sent to the domestic market, and so, not much money was collected but it was enough and already began to pay dividends

:-) nice....
Activity: 770
Merit: 252
there was a similar project related to the sale of beer, but it was sent to the domestic market, and so, not much money was collected but it was enough and already began to pay dividends
This ICO is going to be incredibly successful because of marketing and a good team work. There bounty contest is also helping to spread the word of interest around the world. Very useful idea! Wish them best of luck!

You are talking about marketing but what about the product? It is the most important factor for any project. With a strong product you can convince the people.
the vital skin products are unique on the european market they have for all products trademarks and have partnerships worldwide (dubai,europe,turkey and so on) they growing very fast and more "real" products on the way....so its better to invest in a real product than a virtual promises :-)

Collagen Drinks in several Variations are an increasing booming Health and Beauty Trend that growth rapidly worldwide. Our laboratories constantly monitor the quality of our products. We open up new markets and partnerships and optimizing our sales and transport routes constantly.

Vital Skin Products are ready and in sale they dont need any softcap to start the project our investors invest in a full ready real product:-)
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
This ICO is going to be incredibly successful because of marketing and a good team work. There bounty contest is also helping to spread the word of interest around the world. Very useful idea! Wish them best of luck!

You are talking about marketing but what about the product? It is the most important factor for any project. With a strong product you can convince the people.
Hi! You have a very interesting project! What's the advantage of your project before baikalika (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2744842.0)? They also offer to invest cryptocurrency in the production of clean drinking water
Vital Skin will re-invest every Year  5% of the total annual sales in our Vital Skin Token on the listed crypto exchanges.

ICO BONUS: We launch a new Product End of August 2018 and want Re- Invest 5% of our Launch Sales in our Token on listed Exchanges.

Vital Skin makes Partnerships Worldwide for their Products. New Products coming this year. Vital Skin growth very fast....

read whitepaper thanks
Pages:
Jump to: