Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VITALSKIN.IO - INVEST IN REAL PRODUCTS WORLDWIDE. 55% BONUS. - page 6. (Read 918 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
I have taken time to study this project.
It is really good to go.
Congratulations team
TGY
Activity: 32
It’s always refreshing to see projects with working products already tangible.  All I keep hearing from the negative people is that they can’t touch the tokens.  Real products makes that argument seem even dumber.  Getting in early on some projects have proven worthwhile after all, this should be no different.  Good Luck and prosper well, team.  Let me know if any help on my end can be useful.  The health kits are in stride with my journey, too.
Activity: 170
Merit: 3
This project is amazing.. It will help a lot of people..
Activity: 1
Great project with great company, I Want See What The Next
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
All drinks have premium halal and kosher quality collagen. “Healthy and beautiful with collagen”. Vital Skin products are constantly being developed and perfected.
Activity: 8
The project is so interesting. Hoping for success in the near future. Good job !
Activity: 94
This one of a kind project base on there whitepaper the future belongs to those who take it into their own hands.Only transparency and fairness createtrust. Investing in a real Product is the key to safe future in this cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 11
Awesome project keep it up admin
Activity: 58
The project looks very promising, am definitely gonna invest
Activity: 183
Congratulations for the project, I think you have a good product as backup. I would like to know that you have thought to do with the tokens that are not sold. Thank you!

Unsold Tokens will be burned.
Activity: 106
Activity: 46
I'm glad to be part of this project and I'm going to participate in its ICO with my friends.
Activity: 118
very nice project , hope project go to big success  future
Activity: 4
Nice project interesting.hope to success goodluck team.
Activity: 49
Amazing project i just join to this project. Is there any self drop to this project SmileySmiley
Activity: 10
Hey guys! If you've been ignoring other token ico's, you shouldn't joke or ignore Vital skin Token ico. I mean it. If you wanna know the reason why I said so you can check out their Whitepaper here www.Vitalskin.io from there you will understand more.
Activity: 728
Merit: 13
You can drink collagen - is it useful or harmful?
Do I need to drink collagen?
Undoubtedly, the amount of this important component needs to be replenished. However, the most useful and effective collagen is that produced by your own organism. The main thing is to provide conditions for a full-fledged synthesis of your own element. It is necessary to consume amino acids, which are its components, minerals, vitamins to ensure synthesis.
I'm not against innovation.
And so I say, the project is trustworthy.
Activity: 52
After going through their whitepaper, guys their no doubt that Vital Skin Token will fulfill your desires and your skin needs.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
Congratulations for the project, I think you have a good product as backup. I would like to know that you have thought to do with the tokens that are not sold. Thank you!
Activity: 69
i was waiting for this opportunity i wish i will not  miss the Vitalskin ICO
Pages:
Jump to: