Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Wanchain - Connecting blockchains to exchange value - page 39. (Read 79330 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 253
does anyone know when the tokens are being sent out?
The ERC20 WAN tokens have already been sent out to the Ethereum addresses of ICO participants. They will be exchangeable for Wancoins in approximately 2-3 months when the mainnet goes live.
If you can't see the tokens in your wallet, manually add a new token with these details:

Token Contract Address: 0x5Fc6DE61258e63706543bb57619b99cC0E5a5A1F
Symbol: WAN
Decimals: 18

Thanks. Waiting for my faulty nano ledger to be returned so will add contract details when it arrives. I should be able to see them on Ethplorer though shouldn't I? 

Because the tokens are still locked you may not see them yet on Ethplorer. Instead, enter your receiving addresss on ethersacn https://etherscan.io/ and select the 'View Tokens' droplist. It should show up there.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Are any of team members even here? Do they even follow this thread?
Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter
Dev, when are you planning to start bounty and new tokensales? We look forward to the opportunity to join your project!
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
The ERC20 WAN tokens have already been sent out to the Ethereum addresses of ICO participants. They will be exchangeable for Wancoins in approximately 2-3 months when the mainnet goes live.
If you can't see the tokens in your wallet, manually add a new token with these details:

Thanks. Waiting for my faulty nano ledger to be returned so will add contract details when it arrives. I should be able to see them on Ethplorer though shouldn't I? 

Activity: 392
Merit: 102
rpg
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
great project. I am wondering if I can buy some wancoin on ED? https://etherdelta.com/#0x5fc6de61258e63706543bb57619b99cc0e5a5a1f-ETH

It has not been public yet. Is there any problem to buy tokens like this?

Well Wanchain have stated that they might not allow people to exchange tokens if their address wasn't part of the ICO, and they warned against people who did get into the ICO trying to buy more as the extra tokens might also not be allowed.  So if you buy, you are taking a risk.  They might accept them, but they might not and you will lose your investment.

Can they really check which are legal tokens and which are not? how possible? we are in blockchain - decentralized. Can we read this term in their smart contract?

They know the Ethereum addresses that were registered to participate in the ICO and the amount of Ethereum they contributed.  They can just say they will only accept the amount hat was bought from addresses that participated in the ICO if they did decide not to allow bought tokens.
IMHO they will accept all tokens. If not, what will happend to thouse,which was sold? Everything should  be ok IMHO
There is no doubt that Wanchain is one of the most promising and ambitious project today, especially considering it's team and wealth of connection. My main concern is that Wanchain is scheduled to have it's fully operational system only in 2019. Ripple, it's most natural competitor, has a solid first mover advantage for network effect. It will be very interesting to follow these two projects as they hopefully collaborate and complement each other rather then go the winner takes all approach.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Dear Wanchain Community,

Here is the update announcement you have been waiting for! (or not...don’t get TOO excited.)

Wanchain Alpha Testnet

We are happy to announce our invitation-only Alpha Testnet.

We require participants to meet certain criteria in order to be eligible for Alpha Testnet testing:

- Two (2) years developer/programmer experience.

We will reward programmers and developers who identify bugs in the platform.

In order to sign up for invitation-only Alpha testing, please register using this Google Form:

https://goo.gl/forms/KbtVX5BMwf5TB05E2

We will issue a guide to selected testers by the end of next week.

*NOTE* Sending in this form does not constitute acceptance in the alpha testing process.

A major obstacle all projects have to go through is future proofing their platforms. This is why we want developers from the community to help us rigorously test our platform prior to an official release. Ensuring the mainnet is bug-free from the start is one of the most important goals.

Still Recruiting

Wanchain is still recruiting! We’re looking for more talented developers, local community managers and management personnel. If you want to work for Wanchain please send your resume, Github repository, and/or LinkedIn profile to: [email protected]

Mainnet Release

Q4 2017
—------------------------------------------------------—
Thank you for your continued support,

The Wanchain Team
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
great project. I am wondering if I can buy some wancoin on ED? https://etherdelta.com/#0x5fc6de61258e63706543bb57619b99cc0e5a5a1f-ETH

Well Wanchain have stated that they might not allow people to exchange tokens if their address wasn't part of the ICO, and they warned against people who did get into the ICO trying to buy more as the extra tokens might also not be allowed.  So if you buy, you are taking a risk.  They might accept them, but they might not and you will lose your investment.

Can they really check which are legal tokens and which are not? how possible? we are in blockchain - decentralized. Can we read this term in their smart contract?

They know the Ethereum addresses that were registered to participate in the ICO and the amount of Ethereum they contributed.  They can just say they will only accept the amount hat was bought from addresses that participated in the ICO if they did decide not to allow bought tokens.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Well reading the initial post, this project will be a unique blockchain integrating the other projects / coin? Or is it just a decentralized exchange?
Activity: 588
The idea is very good. I could not join Ico. I hope I can get it early when I start processing the exchanges.
Activity: 258

Activity: 185
Price is low on etherdelta, buy orders on only aprox 66% of ico value.

It is probably because of the uncertainty about the ability to retreieve these exchanged tokens once the Wanchain mainnet is launched (the team warned about possible issues)
Activity: 707
Merit: 501
Price is low on etherdelta, buy orders on only aprox 66% of ico value.
Activity: 252

Activity: 258

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Is it main topic on Wanchain? Why so few messages per day for such a great project

You should register on telegram.

Mcuh more active there.

Ok thanks will check it. I think it's a main forum about crypto and everything should be here

More and more projects are moving their official channels to slack/telegram/discord...
rpg
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Is it main topic on Wanchain? Why so few messages per day for such a great project

Mcuh more active there.

Ok thanks will check it. I think it's a main forum about crypto and everything should be here
Activity: 185

Mcuh more active there.
Pages:
Jump to: