Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Wanchain - Connecting blockchains to exchange value - page 43. (Read 79330 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I think there's gonna be so many people waiting by the door of exchanges in Nov. and if price launch much higher then it may be painful to wait the pull back which may not go much lower. Anyways, fingers crossed. Lots of bots were in action but the 65 ETH cap did help a little by ensuring no one person has more than 71.8 ETH invested.
What do the bots do then? Make the transaction as soon as it opened?  I thought that the 65ETH per transaction meant that you could send multiple transactions of 65ETH each but it was 65 ETH per person that was allowed?
Activity: 463
Merit: 252
Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin
I think there's gonna be so many people waiting by the door of exchanges in Nov. and if price launch much higher then it may be painful to wait the pull back which may not go much lower. Anyways, fingers crossed. Lots of bots were in action but the 65 ETH cap did help a little by ensuring no one person has more than 71.8 ETH invested.
Anyway, hopefully the price is still reasonable when it hits exchanges and good luck with the project!
After all rejected transactions that I've seen today, there may be a very vigorous movement on exchanges. Also the whales have got their fat stackes by bots today. And around 40% of tokens had been sold on pre ico. So, I think the price may be not so reasonable, as you hope.

All what we need is a transparent report of pre ico.

But don't try to buy tokens or private keys anyway. There may be advanced KYC or another audit in the future and you're going to lose your money.

Haha, yeah I saw all those rejected transactions as well, a lot of Ether was rejected!  I think this will be a long term hold though, so I guess my best bet is wait for the coin to get listed and shoot up in price, then wait for the pullback when people take profits.  Hopefully enough people bought in for a quick flip for the price not to steamroll too high too fast but we'll see what happens!
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1246
Anyway, hopefully the price is still reasonable when it hits exchanges and good luck with the project!
After all rejected transactions that I've seen today, there may be a very vigorous movement on exchanges. Also the whales have got their fat stackes by bots today. And around 40% of tokens had been sold on pre ico. So, I think the price may be not so reasonable, as you hope.

All what we need is a transparent report of pre ico.

But don't try to buy tokens or private keys anyway. There may be advanced KYC or another audit in the future and you're going to lose your money.
although I noticed a pop-up saying I agree not to buy/sell any WANcoins before the launch of the platform.  Is this a solid enforced rule?  I was hoping that I could pick some up as soon as possible.
You should buy tokens only after the platform is launched.

Ah that's a shame, thanks for the reply.  I send my payment with the max gas price as soon as the Silver Whitelist opened but still didn't manage to get through.  Would have be nice if there was a limit for the 1st hour so more people could have gotten in like Red Pulse are doing but I guess there are positives and negatives to all methods.  Anyway, hopefully the price is still reasonable when it hits exchanges and good luck with the project!
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Dear Wanchain Community,

The token sale has officially closed. We want to thank you for your participation!

The second round of the ICO finished in about 9 minutes (over 40k ETH from this round).

How to verify your transaction went through

Use etherscan.io to verify your transaction went through. We will not be sending out confirmation emails.

We have big plans ahead of us now.

Thank you so much,
legendary
although I noticed a pop-up saying I agree not to buy/sell any WANcoins before the launch of the platform.  Is this a solid enforced rule?  I was hoping that I could pick some up as soon as possible.
You should buy tokens only after the platform is launched.
Congrats to whoever managed to get into this ICO, I was hoping to invest some as well but my payment didn't go through in time.  Will have to keep an eye out for this in the exchanges, although I noticed a pop-up saying I agree not to buy/sell any WANcoins before the launch of the platform.  Is this a solid enforced rule?  I was hoping that I could pick some up as soon as possible.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
Please note there are several fake websites emerging.

Only trust wanchain.org // all other sites are fake.

Join us on telegram: Chat: t.me/WanchainCHAT Announcements: t.me/WanchainANN

Stay alert, always triple verify everything!

Thank you for the warning, all investors must look this thread first before going on to somewhere to buy tokens. Searching it via internet or by just private message is not helpful we should be cautious in our actions when there is money involved.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
When will we get tokens in our wallets?

Dear Wanchain Community,

Thank you for your participation.

The tokens will start going out tomorrow and may take up to 2 days to process.

Thanks for your patience,

The Wanchain Team
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
This ICO has finished?
legendary
If it is a regulated project can you show us a presale eth address/contract for "strategic investors"?
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Congrats who got it. Smiley Sold out in 11 min.
And thanks to all team, you guys doing well!
Next station is Red pulse ico.
Wan sold out in 15mins Cool I think the distribution system was better, though I can't say considering the pre-sale discount price and allowance.
Activity: 116
Quack.
silver and gold share the same contract address? thanks
Activity: 3
You can view the progress bar on https://wanchain.org/tokensale
Currently 66% of tokens have been sold (including presale).
At 16:00 UTC today (4th October) Silver will be able to contribute along with Gold

I read somewhere that Wancahin did not conduct any pre-sale. I believe not everyone in the Gold list bought in and some bought less than their 6.8 eth meaning there would be much more left for the Silver list.

Wanchain did have a pre-sale. I know numerous people that contributed. One pool had over 2m in funds.

Do you know the discount on pre-sale?
Activity: 19
At 16:00 UTC today (4th October) Silver will be able to contribute along with Gold

I read somewhere that Wancahin did not conduct any pre-sale. I believe not everyone in the Gold list bought in and some bought less than their 6.8 eth meaning there would be much more left for the Silver list.

Wanchain did have a pre-sale. I know numerous people that contributed. One pool had over 2m in funds.
Activity: 57
when the token will be tradable ?

Should be November, when mainnet is released.
Activity: 65
when the token will be tradable ?

Pages:
Jump to: