Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Wanchain - Connecting blockchains to exchange value - page 40. (Read 79330 times)

rpg
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Is it main topic on Wanchain? Why so few messages per day for such a great project
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
There is no possibility of not getting from the project. it will be an advantage for us to be launch mainnet in a few months. I believe that in a few months the market will recover. The project will find the desired value more comfortably.

Well at the moment the altcoins are waiting for Bitcoin to take a breath so they can rally up. Wanchain will miss the pump this time round but could come at the right time to pick up all the initial investors that missed out on the ICO and also have a pump from an altcoin rally, just depends what the markets are doing at the time.
Activity: 350
Merit: 110
There is no possibility of not getting from the project. it will be an advantage for us to be launch mainnet in a few months. I believe that in a few months the market will recover. The project will find the desired value more comfortably.
Is it clear when the mainnet launch time is clear? when will it be clear? it was said in a few months. If the net date is clear, we can adjust our investment plans accordingly. Where we can follow ?

Still not clear, they said november or december. My guess it will be december...

I think it will happen in December. It's not an easy task. The project has already begun with delays. I hope this will not be a delay this time and it will happen. I have faith that they will be very successful.
But it's not normal to move the date too often

There are still a lot of people watching this project and waiting for mainnet to go live so they can buy some Wancoins, me included.  they've got plenty of money now for marketing and development but there always seem to be unforeseen delays in a lot of projects.  they want to make sure everything is as bug free as possible before releasing it to the public.
Activity: 557
Merit: 500
Is it clear when the mainnet launch time is clear? when will it be clear? it was said in a few months. If the net date is clear, we can adjust our investment plans accordingly. Where we can follow ?

Still not clear, they said november or december. My guess it will be december...

I think it will happen in December. It's not an easy task. The project has already begun with delays. I hope this will not be a delay this time and it will happen. I have faith that they will be very successful.
But it's not normal to move the date too often
There are so few articles why such a successful project. Is there another place you follow? I am glad you share with me. I want to be aware of the developments quickly. Where is the most active channel of the team ?
Activity: 336

Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
I read that they are located in Singapore, not China. Would that not limit their growth potential with no access to the Chinese market and regulatory restrictions in Singapore?
I didn't manage to get into the Gold Whitelist and my transaction didn't get through on the start of the Silver Whitelist.  I'm hoping to invest the money I was going to invest in Wanchain and make enough to buy the same amount of Wancoins that I missed out on getting in the ICO.
Activity: 238
🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading
Why I can not access the ICO website? It notices "Doh 404" mistake. Who can tell me this project is good or not?

The ICO is over and many people felt this was an extremely good project to invest in, as evidenced by the fact that they sold out within 10 minutes of the second day (when it was available to most whitelisted individuals) as I understand.  They have an amazing team and a huge potential audience with the project and a working alpha.

In terms of when the mainnet launch will be, they haven't announced but have stated it should be in November or December of this year. There is a fairly active community in the telegram chat, so anyone interested can find out more information there.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
When will we know exactly when we can exchange the tokens?

Just join the Telegram announcements channel.
The Wanchain Team will let us know.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

Merit: 171
Activity: 185
Is it wanchain is ethereum based platform?
Or it running on it own platform?

Answer is in the open and in this post https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22911011
 which is just above yours...

The erc20 token has only been used for ICO purposes, they will switch to their own platform towards end of the year when everyting is ready.
Activity: 427
Is it wanchain is ethereum based platform?
Or it running on it own platform?
lrr
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
When will we know exactly when we can exchange the tokens?
Merit: 171
Waiting on Asian projects was the new trend. I have to wait for the token in the ICON project. which tokens will I use and will I earn money? I guess nobody thinks about it. think about us a little bit too Smiley
We need to wait at least two months. hope can keep up with the rise of ether. I do not want to regret that I have not kept my investment as an ethereum.
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
Why I can not access the ICO website? It notices "Doh 404" mistake. Who can tell me this project is good or not?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Anyone has an idea what was the price during the ICO?
I read that the Wanchain coin is going live end ot November, is this correct?

1 ETH - 880 WAN
Yes, November or December (most likely December).
Pages:
Jump to: