Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN][ICO] Webercoin - A Social Platform that Fuels and Rewards Businesses 🔥 - page 18. (Read 2876 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I have no information about the advisors. Maybe I miss something, so need your explanation. by the way, it sounds very nice advantages of having Webercoin.         
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Any project starts with something, with an idea, with understanding that something can be improved. I’m wondering what’s the reason of appearance of Webercoin?
I think that the reason of creation of Webercoin is that social networks look more like a market than a media-platform where people communicate ‘cause of large number of goods and services. The team of the project is gonna create WebAd – it’s a whole ecosystem dedicated to business owners and advertisers only for effective promotion of their goods and services via blockchain for target audience.
It’s intriguing and sounds very good. So WebAd will solve some specific problems, right?
Sure, otherwise, what sense does it make to launch the project? It seems to me that WebAd’s strategy solves two problems by making social media less cumbersome with business ads and gives business owners a special platform for their business.   
How will WebAd allow the advertisers to cover the audience that they need making the choice on their own?
WebAd will use location to target business owners and customers who are in proximity to each other to reach them first as well as sponsored ads. 
Activity: 112
Any project starts with something, with an idea, with understanding that something can be improved. I’m wondering what’s the reason of appearance of Webercoin?
I think that the reason of creation of Webercoin is that social networks look more like a market than a media-platform where people communicate ‘cause of large number of goods and services. The team of the project is gonna create WebAd – it’s a whole ecosystem dedicated to business owners and advertisers only for effective promotion of their goods and services via blockchain for target audience.
It’s intriguing and sounds very good. So WebAd will solve some specific problems, right?
Sure, otherwise, what sense does it make to launch the project? It seems to me that WebAd’s strategy solves two problems by making social media less cumbersome with business ads and gives business owners a special platform for their business.   
How will WebAd allow the advertisers to cover the audience that they need making the choice on their own?
Activity: 657
Merit: 102
Pages:
Jump to: