Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Welltrado — Global Blockchain-Backed Loans Marketplace🔥 - page 4. (Read 34952 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 0
I see that you are in the market pretty long ago and have some success. Tell me, do I need to go through KYC for a loan?
Yes, you will need to go through full KYC in order to receive a loan.
Activity: 720
Merit: 103
I see that you are in the market pretty long ago and have some success. Tell me, do I need to go through KYC for a loan?
Activity: 14
Track and monitor investments across multiple P2P platforms here:
https://www.welltrado.com/

Follow the news and find out new platforms that will be integrated in April

Are there exact time dates when the platform will launch specifically in the first or second half of April? I think it will be interesting to find out not only me.

They usually don't provide exact dates for the launch of their products or even their whole platform because there can be delays and everybody will be disappointed.

Their main platform is already launch and you can use to connect your different p2p platforms so you only need to look at 1 screen to manager everything.

That's actually some good news, but how much can you do with it as of now? What's the range of functionalities?

Welltrado allows to track and monitor investments across multiple P2P investment platforms. You just need to connect a P2P platform at Welltrado and you can see all your investments in one place. As far as I understand other features such as risk scoring will come as well soon
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Track and monitor investments across multiple P2P platforms here:
https://www.welltrado.com/

Follow the news and find out new platforms that will be integrated in April

Are there exact time dates when the platform will launch specifically in the first or second half of April? I think it will be interesting to find out not only me.

They usually don't provide exact dates for the launch of their products or even their whole platform because there can be delays and everybody will be disappointed.

Their main platform is already launch and you can use to connect your different p2p platforms so you only need to look at 1 screen to manager everything.

That's actually some good news, but how much can you do with it as of now? What's the range of functionalities?
Activity: 14
Would be great to be listed at Binance! Fingers crossed
At the moment the price is much lower. Costs 100k usd to be listed at Binance. Of course you have to go through verification but it does not cost millions any more.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
I agree that serious projects have to be listed at Binance. Most of the traders are there. It can get a lot attention to a project

No matter how serious the project is, Not every cryptocurrency will have a chance of getting listed on their exchange.

If the project can pay 500,000 USD upto 1,000,000 USD in fees then there's a small window of hope that Binance will consider the listing.
A fast growing p2p marketplace from Europe that will join Welltrado:
https://www.welltrado.com/blog/lenndy-review/
Pages:
Jump to: